Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Even though I'm on record as not being a fan of the Photoshop direction on the movie posters and cover art, the Best Buy tin is definitely worth getting. It's nicely constructed and worth shelling out a few extra bucks. It really transforms a very good movie into a treasured keepsake.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I got the Wocka Wocka! Edition with the lunch box... which actually turned out to be cheaper than buying the Wocka Wocka! Edition by itself >_>

Alvin

Reaction score
??? How is that possible.....the Lunchbox was $39,99 the regular was $34.99

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to pause the blu-ray so that we can freeze frame without going into the intermission bits? I'm trying to pause to see things in Walter's bedroom. Maybe I'll have to low-res freeze-frame on the DVD. It's just that the Blu-ray transfer is so beautiful.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Has anyone found a way to pause the blu-ray so that we can freeze frame without going into the intermission bits? I'm trying to pause to see things in Walter's bedroom. Maybe I'll have to low-res freeze-frame on the DVD. It's just that the Blu-ray transfer is so beautiful.
Jamie! :big_grin: Just go into the "setup" section in the main menu - there's then an option below audio and subtitles to turn the Intermission feature on or off. :wink:

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

rexcrk

Reaction score
??? How is that possible.....the Lunchbox was $39,99 the regular was $34.99
Ask Pinkflower7783 already said, the lunchbox set was only $27.99.

I wasn't going to get that originally, but since it was cheaper I thought why not?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that pricing in the larger urban areas is always marked down for the first 5 days or so of release. Those markets have a lot of retail competition, so they do what they have to do to get the sales... oh how I wish I lived in a big city again sometimes, lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I will say when I went in to Best Buy to pick up my copy the cashier said a lot of people came in asking for the lunchbox edition and they only got a few in and had already sold out of them.