Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Alvin

Reaction score
No.....The store had just opened....I mean it wasn't 20 minutes I had HID IT on my cart...some nosey customer moved it and took it. I mean come on...

Reaction score
Alvin, that sucks. I'm guessing you either work for BB or Anderson. You should have hidden it in the warehouse or put your name on it at customer service. At least that's what I would have done !!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
With the best Buy lunchbox gone... I have no choice but to buy it from Wal-Mart and get the finger puppets. I really wanted the lunchbox but the puppets aren't bad. It's even cheaper to buy those then buy the Value Pack by itself! (plus I have a $5 coupon)

Alvin

Reaction score
Alvin, that sucks. I'm guessing you either work for BB or Anderson. You should have hidden it in the warehouse or put your name on it at customer service. At least that's what I would have done !!
I KNOW...I KNOW...That's what I went to do...(but should have done to begin with)...but it was too late. and yeah I work for Anderson. I am really beating myself up for not taking to the back. I keep replaying the whole scenario........

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Phil I have found five Easter eggs! the punch teacher extended scene and the miss poogy oinkerview is on the Blu-ray! The punch teacher was the hardest to find but it is at the top left side of Play. It's Opposite the extended Camilla forget you scene egg.
Thanks Zack! Great to see you by the way. Appreciate the help with the Easter Eggs.

Ok, here are all the Easter Egg codes if anyone wants to see them.

Reaction score
Awww. I didn't mean to bum you out, Alvin. Hopefully, you can find one at a decent price on eBay or Craigslist. Maybe BB will send extras !! That would be even better !!

Edradour

Reaction score
I walked in to BestBuy yesterday around 4:30pm & walked out with the Lunchbox edition for $22.99! Bestbuy had a $5 coupon for the WW Edition, which they accepted for my purchase.

Yes, I realize how extremely lucky I am on several accounts. :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
Can only hope....NOW THAT I have already bought it...LOL!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our local Best Buy didn't have any of the lunch boxes in stock. If anyone here has an extra or can get one, please pm or e-mail me. We'll make it well worth your while.

Alvin

Reaction score
WOW sounds like Best Buy did not buy enough....they weren't ready for the Muppet invasion!!!!!!! (the fans :smile:)