Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Jamie! :big_grin: Just go into the "setup" section in the main menu - there's then an option below audio and subtitles to turn the Intermission feature on or off. :wink:
At first I wasn't thrilled with this feature because of it (and I've been pausing scenes a lot). Then I figured out I could turn off the intermission, though even without it on the blu-ray a "chapter selection" icon appears whenever I pause it. Not sure if it's just because I watch blu-ray on my computer. But then again, it shouldn't be that way on the regular DVD (has anyone posted comparison photos between DVD and blu-ray, though I can't imagine it being too different).

Reaction score
I had 10 bucks in BB RZ certificates and the DMR coupon, so I only paid a little more than 14 bucks for the Wocka Wocka with the lunchbox. They didn't last too long at my BB, either.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Phil I have found five Easter eggs! the punch teacher extended scene and the miss poogy oinkerview is on the Blu-ray! The punch teacher was the hardest to find but it is at the top left side of Play. It's Opposite the extended Camilla forget you scene egg. I can't say what order the buttons are but I think it may involve a quick circle of the left down right up buttons. I just pressed buttons like crazy to find them. It just stinks when you find it and then loose it by pressing another button quickly. But I am happy to report that everything that was to be on it is on the Blue-ray. Just wish there was more deleted scenes.

Borples

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I went Target today to pick up the Wocka Wocka pack with digital copy and all, and though I saw the little price label on the shelf mention the sampler of The Muppet Show, I didn't see anything on the packaging about it. It did have something on the regular Blu/DVD combo pack, though. I figured it was just included in the packaging, which was, itself, in a plastic casing that the cashier needed to open.

When I got home, to my dismay, I found upon opening the case and looking at what was contained, I just found the 3 expected discs, with no extra one. I did keep the receipt, but I'm not sure it's worth going back and trying to sort out. I'm kind of guessing I probably have whatever was included, anyway, but I suppose there's just a part of me that wants to make sure I get all I was promised. Does anyone know what content is included in the sampler? Is it anything outside of the first 3 seasons? Otherwise, I couldn't get my digital copy to download, but I'll keep trying. Enjoy the movie and features, everyone!

-Squigiman
That's the one I got. The bonus disc has Florence Henderson, Twiggy, Peter Sellers, John Cleese, Alice Cooper and Sylvester Stallone. It's in a sleeve attached to the back of the combo pack case. Good luck getting yours, if you decide to go after it!

I am so excited that people are snapping up this movie! Does anyone know of a good resource for tracking home video sales?

gonzosgirl1987

Reaction score
my fiance bought me the regular muppet dvd muppet show seasons 2 and 3 and he even found animal pajamas :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
I was lucky, there was only one copy of the Value Pack with the Lunchbox left at Best Buy. and it took me a while to find it because it was on the Disney shelf and not with the other copies of the movie for some odd reason.

I only watched the DVD so far, I can't watch the Blue-Ray until I get myself a Blue-Ray player. Anyway, the blooper reel is AWESOME!!! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Amazon we are now at number 2 and 3 so people are really buying up this movie! I read somewhere that Disney lost a whole lot of money on the new movie "John Carter" So now they will look at how well they did with the Muppets and spend more money on them then other projects.

Alvin

Reaction score
I WAS ROBBED! From getting the Lunchbox yesterday.....