Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
he's not actually like copying videos and re-posting them, or blatantly stealing other characters or things like that...
actually he was doing this noticed some vids are down,,some of Kevin barnetts stuff is still up on his page as his own

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well this is an interesting development... it would appear this guy is now a member here at MC... hmm... :search:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
This is one of the things that REALLY freaks me out about the entertainment industry, and makes me afraid to try to "get out there." There are so many dishonorable, disgusting human beings who are willing to steal other people's works and ideas in order to get ahead. It makes me very sad to know that some people are that desperate.

Alvin

Reaction score
Well I just reported him on Facebook and Youtube...he has stolen a couple of my songs and videos...and I am cutting all contact with him. I didn't realize he was such a big problem. I will be more cautious from now on.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I will be more cautious from now on.
dont be so hard of yourself...i originally agreed to help him too till i noticed something fishy about his stuff, he wanted me to record a script for him and then saw his videos where of
other people

Alvin

Reaction score
Yep....just couldn't see someone doing a "puppet"/Muppet type show on ABC without ABC or Disney knowing it...I am pulling all contact and everything...good to have the MC crew behind me. thanks