Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i feel like something might be wrong with him...like he isnt all there, it would make some sense
but he seems well and good what he is doing
ive seen his family and friends post on his stuff as if they approve so makes me think he is just lying people about his stuff..youd think they would tell him otherwise

Alvin

Reaction score
OMG...this guy is nuts. And he keeps using my name....I told him to take my name off of anything to do with this stupid so called show. I have warned everyone on facebook...tried to message Heather Henson...and I cannot believe he actually thinks he is gonna go on ABC TV with what he has...I have even tried to contact his supposed first guest...and warned her he is using her name. I mean just to read his WIKI page...he can't type..he is very unprofessional...OMG...this is so weird.

Alvin

Reaction score
Uh hello....this guy is crazy.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
OMG...this guy is nuts. And he keeps using my name....I told him to take my name off of anything to do with this stupid so called show. I have warned everyone on facebook...tried to message Heather Henson...and I cannot believe he actually thinks he is gonna go on ABC TV with what he has...I have even tried to contact his supposed first guest...and warned her he is using her name. I mean just to read his WIKI page...he can't type..he is very unprofessional...OMG...this is so weird.
It's the Shmuppet Show! ugh!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i mean i feel sorta bad...i dont like being the guy to ruin peoples dreams but then again he stole from almost all of us,...and tried conning the rest....its like no one tells him what he is doing is wrong its fine to have a dream to have a tv show but not like this

Alvin

Reaction score
Yeah...conning yes...lying yes...I just don't understand how he don't get it. I wouldn't want to take someones dreams..but geez...this ain't the way