1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Frogpuppeteer, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

People who do stuff like this feed off ANY kind of attention. In fact, that's the primary reason they do this stuff. Desperate for popularity around the net, they'll do anything to get this attention, even if it's negative stuff. Many times it's people who feel like they have no worth in real life, so they throw themselves offline to get some recognition for whatever.

And the more we talk about these people, the better they feel. In fact, my very comment is only giving him more attention.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Actually... no.

The post was merely some thing like "damage control" on my part, because I don't want people out there to confuse me with this guy, or vice versa, considering we have similar names, and I'm actually a puppeteer while he simply claims to be one.

3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Thankfully he's past his whole Puppeteerz show stage, he's been spending most of the last year taking Michael Jackson songs and claiming they are from his new album.

Oh, and he has like 6 separate Facebook accounts. Who needs 6 Facebooks?

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  4. D'Snowth

Yeesh... I was looking at the stats... among the top ten most search keywords of all time? "Joseph Sirrico"...

5. BobThePizzaBoy

I'll admit, I've looked up the article a couple times more than I should have, but I have no clue why it would be so high up. I haven't looked at it that often... :eek:

6. D'Snowth

7. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

interesting he actually re added me on facebook a few days back, i had cut all ties with him and even called him out back in the day, but from everything ive learned i had hoped his family talked to him set him on the right path

8. Frogpuppeteer

good day puppeerz (tee hee see what i did there) now someone could be asking..Julio what are you doing bumping a lame old thread...well truth is i love you guys, but sadly thats not why..i fear our friend mister Joe is back under another alias https://www.facebook.com/jazzyv20

she calls Herself elena brooke and is in a relationship with herself..at first i always figured she was a fake profile but began talking to me..she wants to do a marvel fan film that will rival the current marvel universe and asked me to build her an iron man suit, i played along knowing it will never happen and it wasnt until last night that she asked if i built puppets and wanted to send me some sketches that my eyes where opened

[​IMG]

for those that dont know these are joes original sketches that you can see on his puppeterz page site

Rymoore21 likes this.
  9. D'Snowth

It probably IS a fake account... 'cause... look at the side of the page for other people with the same name... each of those accounts have the same girl in their profile pics, "Elena Brooke" must be a sock puppet or something.

I'm thankful that, so far, I haven't been a victim of the other Joseph's insanity.

Muppetboy09 and Frogpuppeteer like this.
  10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Man, after almost 5 months, I thought he might have given up trying to scam people into making puppets for him...I guess not!!! I also noticed that their favorite television shows are all Muppet and Henson related...why not The Puppeterz Show??? :D

*EDIT* I just checked out his Puppeterz Page, and I have never really looked at the posts before, but isn't it just a tad bit ironic that his character Ken the Frog's catch phrase is "Hi Hoo"??? Hahaha

Rymoore21 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  11. Frogpuppeteer

the creepy part is...where is he getting these pics of "elena brooke" because there are quite a few, and we have talked like i said of her wanting to play female roles, and he is playing it as a girl, you know tells me "she" is from boston and everything

and if you look at the pictures they are comments between both elena brookes

12. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

Ooh i wish i had found this thread before!!
    A few days ago i was comtacted by "Elena Brooks" via youtube.

"She" asked if i could build some puppets for her movie project.. I engagen in conversation and requested some sketches.. And she sent the same 2 drawings!

I am based in the UK so i declined to help as it would cost her to much in shipping!... I did however recomend James Kemp to her... I will contact him and warn him!

She has many many vids on youtube... Search her name!.. Then come back with your thoughts!

Rymoore21 likes this.
  13. D'Snowth

Like Facebook, there's a ton of Elena Brookses on YouTube, can link to the specific one in question so we can see what videos you speak of?

14. Muppetlab

Link to one of the vids..

15. Muppetlab

And the sketches she sent..
    [​IMG]

16. Frogpuppeteer

well watched the video and noticed something weird, she asks for requests yet all the other videos of her are random bat stuff....some research and googling come to find her instagram (which is public) and official youtube...she is a make up tutorial girl

http://www.youtube.com/user/elenabrooke/videos

17. D'Snowth

And I see now, that old post I wrote a year ago about Joe Sirrico has suddenly shot back up into the top ten popular posts on Scarblog.

18. BobThePizzaBoy

On second thought, let's not deal with Joseph Sirrico, tis a silly guy.

19. Frogpuppeteer

20. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Heyyy...this Yopp guy recently started contacting me on Facebook and DeviantArt, wanting me to make puppets for him. Two of the drawings he sent me are posted above. I firmly turned him down after finding that he expected me to make them for free.

Here's the DeviantArt account he used to contact me:
    http://muppetfan20.deviantart.com/