Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Alvin

Reaction score
You should try dealing with him...he is very unprofessional and weird at communicating. Can't type to save his life..and its just overall freaky and yeah...disturbing

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think he may be impaired in some way. Of course that doesn't give him license to steal properties and services from people.

Alvin

Reaction score
Nope...shame he won't listen to anybody...although he has taken everyones stolen stuff down...or at least mine.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
even if impaired...his family doesnt say "hey joe..lets get you your own puppets"

either way just got a fb email from him saying he is making his own show..no other details

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL OMG...anyone know ABC's phone #...lol...I have even messaged that Arial Grande or whatever her name is...and told her he is using her name and asked if she knew him...but no response.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
he just posted this on freddy's wall too

"hi Freddy do u want 2 be in our christmas movie ?"

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
He kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and would play on things I knew and no one really took it seriously. Maybe that's what's happening with this guy? Nobody's really holding him accountable because they don't take it as seriously as we do?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Ummmm... Does he expect this to be taken seriously. Its like he filled in a muppet mad lib. I find it interesting that it says Muppet Performers in there too. Wow. Weird stuff. I'd almost be laughing if it wasn't for the fact it sounds like he stole so much from some of you (I thankfully haven't filmed anything worth stealing in over a year :smile: )

Animal31

Reaction score
Guys, I want to pitch a show for January 2012................................."Mr. Smith's Community". A guy goes home on his lunch break to hang out in his favorite sweater, there he talks to the camera (children watching) and they can visit the World of Imagination.............................

Anyone want to volunteer logos, puppets or cash to the project???