Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I was saying that nobody would want to see me. Thats why I had a voice for cartoons. I wasnt being conceded.
I have that same problem, I mean, people tell me all the time I have the perfect face for radio

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
I have a great voice for radio for sure. That opportunity just has not presented itself yet. I have thought about it alot.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But back to the original topic...I think Skeeter is not a Muppet because she'd cause fights with Piggy and because she was only in the cartoon in the first place to give Piggy someone to play off of.

unclematt

Reaction score
It depends on what type of role they gave her. If she was antagonistic it wouldnt work because you all ready have that with piggy but if you made her the brainy female counterpart it might be able to go somewhere

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It depends on what type of role they gave her. If she was antagonistic it wouldnt work because you all ready have that with piggy but if you made her the brainy female counterpart it might be able to go somewhere
But they already have the brain in her brother, Scooter.

Rose

Reaction score
Allthought no one really know for sure why Skeeter isnt a ' Muppet ' so to speak. Sure there probably was no um P word verson of her * joke to all JHH fans. * My thory is that she probably didn't care much for being in the spotlight tobegin with and choose not to be a ' part of the cast ' I'm sure she's lurking around someplace.

But back to the original topic...I think Skeeter is not a Muppet because she'd cause fights with Piggy and because she was only in the cartoon in the first place to give Piggy someone to play off of.