The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Wait, didn't Sal drive a motorcycle in The Muppets' Wizard of Oz?

I think he did.

This list is great.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I cracked up with the Clueless and Sal/Johnny one. I just DIED laughing but when we hit Elmo I could not help but spit out my cocacola until you wonderfully reasoned why the dude was even on the list...I was all toasty inside. :3

I used to love Elmo...

*SIGH*

andstilldosheesh

*Hugs Elmo*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
First of all, YAY, my Red finally made the list! I think it's awesome that you used her in a paper Lisa. Second of all, kudos on adding Elmo to this list, I would like to come out as a closet Elmo fan too. You make some very good points about him and I just wanted to applaud you for that. :smile:

ithacan

Reaction score
Wow, this is quite an undertaking! I've exhausted all my free time just keeping a list of ONE muppet (A Muppet of the Month page on my blog). This month it's the Swedish Chef, I know, a bit to popular of a croud-pleaser. But I know I'll be coming back to this list time-and-again for alternative muppet character inspiration, thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... You might also want to check out my Muppet Listings 17.0 thread, posted here in the Classic Muppets section of the forums. You'll find almost anyone and every one character from many various Muppet productions there.
Hope this helps... And maybe the prawn and the half will come back for another round of their own countdown of characters.