Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wonder how many people can actually tell..Mokey's hand is tiny bit bigger than Wembley's -.-

Greenfrog55

Reaction score
:confused:OMFG I thought Fraggle Rock would never come back on the air!:eek:I'll be :smile:ing if it comes back on!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um no. Fraggle Rock isn't coming back onto TV networks. This thread is meant for discussing the upcoming DVD release of Season 4, containing the final twenty-four episodes, to be released this October. Hope this helps clear up any confusion and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though I find it crazy they don't air it on Sprout, as Hit has a major stake in that channel.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But FR was not on PBS at all. And Sprout is for PBS shows geared towards children.

It's weird how they always seem to think Mokey does not matter on some DVDs and toys.
Same with Daisy Duck of Disney's Sensational Six. Yeah, the title mice alter-egos of Walt & wife Lisa--Mickey & Minnie, respectively--are present, as are best pal Goofy, loyal pooch Pluto, and even Daisy's beau, Donald, but Daisy herself is often absent from all Sensational Six merchandise.

Redsonga

Reaction score
For what it was worth it was on my PBS for a couple of months :smile:. That's how I even got to see it at all when I was little :stick_out_tongue:. My PBS did a lot things the online wiki says PBS never did, like show the Snuffy's parent's get Divorced episode....
Same with Daisy Duck of Disney's Sensational Six. Yeah, the title mice alter-egos of Walt & wife Lisa--Mickey & Minnie, respectively--are present, as are best pal Goofy, loyal pooch Pluto, and even Daisy's beau, Donald, but Daisy herself is often absent from all Sensational Six merchandise.
They hardly ever show any of the old cartoons to even let little ones know who Daisy even is anymore :frown:. But then, one of my favorite couples is Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
For what it was worth it was on my PBS for a couple of months :smile:. That's how I even got to see it at all when I was little :stick_out_tongue:. My PBS did a lot things the online wiki says PBS never did, like show the Snuffy's parent's get Divorced episode....
Odd, but in a good way. XD