Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is awsome! At the moment i'm listening to MuppetCast but still enjoying all the new stuff i'm seeing. I'm loving it all. Can't wait to see more stuff later on tonight. Keep it coming Disney!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A Kermit icon would help

This is fantastic. I was wondering why the other Muppets.com site seemed abandoned for so many years. The Muppets through both Henson and Disney have had a track record of starting online projects that received little to no follow through. This new stuff is nice! It also has more real content at launch than the others ever seemed to.

The Muppets.com link should navigate right to the page that took so much clicking to find. I'm a mulitmedia designer and it took me a while to locate this new Muppety goodness. A main page Kermit icon would help. I'd hate for anyone to miss this because of it being tucked away a bit more than it should be.

It also looks as if they are starting a forum of some sort. I'm glad Disney is making more of an effort - and a great one at that.

Two words: Topo Sticky! :rolleyes:

EDIT: It appears to surf directly over to the correct page now. Wonder what's up with that? Just needed to post the development.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now i'm not trying to be disgusting but i was messing with the "Don't Touch" button and Miss Piggy came on and said "You Come on the Internet dressed like that?" and all i'm wearing is my boxers and a shirt. So i thought that was pretty funny for me to hear that from her. Oh this site it going to make my days so fun on days that i might be in a bad mood.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now i'm not trying to be disgusting but i was messing with the "Don't Touch" button and Miss Piggy came on and said "You Come on the Internet dressed like that?" and all i'm wearing is my boxers and a shirt. So i thought that was pretty funny for me to hear that from her. Oh this site it going to make my days so fun on days that i might be in a bad mood.
You know, I was thinking the same thing when Piggy came on and said that. :mad:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Opinions about the videos:
Interesting....Can't say I care for how any of the Muppets look in that opening and it's a bit to um what's the word childish? Maybe not that but I don't know Fozzie would be to shy to dance and some how mess it all up, Kermit would be standing there looking at them like they're crazy, and Gonzo would be dancing but trying to get Kermit to dance in my opinion.
First Fozzie clip was cute but his ears are odd..but doesn't look to bad and the voice is one of the better wrong sounding muppets. :wink:
First Gonzo Clip is great he's going back to his weirdo roots again! And that version of him..ummm I'm not sure what's wrong with him but he looks sick or like he hasn't been eating.
Pepe looks great of course that haven't changed him a bit, even though I do miss the hoodie look.
hahahah seriously Pepe's video is by far the best and his pop sickle friend reminds me of Stick Stickly from Nickelodeon back in the day.
Awww Pepe and Rizzo are such a good Team.
Hmm these new years gone wild videos are really cute shame they didn't use them on anything...
Wow! It's soooooooooooo nice to see Bunsen Honeydew!
hahahaa @ Pepe Ryan Sea chest! ****!

Opinions about the site it's self:
Not as cool as the last site but I like how it seems not so much like a ghost town now.
The design is new and nice and I see they snuck Rubber Ducky in there.
The Do Not Touch button is very cute also cute love the jokes! Fozzie & Gonzo are quite classic acting in these if you ask me. & while I'm not a fan of modern complete jerk Piggy that comment about wearing that outfit on the Internet was quite funny.
Ugh as usual ruined by modern Kermit..that wasn't even funny it was corny and he looked like he was having a stroke...Man I am so just not a fan of Steve's Kermit.
Heh Animal was cute but a bit looks as if he's in need of a hair cut can't say I mind the extra shaggy Animal though, it's better than balding Animal.
Well those are fun regardless of Kermit the Forg...I hope they keep updating this site with more clips and characters!
Over all it's pretty need I sure hope it keeps growing though. :smile:

Other Things: Kermit's Channel was very cute I actually enjoyed how he acted even though he would have screamed at Fozzie when he put spit on him like that lol. hahahaa I enjoyed Kermit's lockjaw.
Piggy's Channel is very cute also I'd work out to a Miss Piggy workout video any day hahahaha
lol It's quite sad that I now enjoy seeing the new Kermit being abused...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ok international folk. The solution to all your problems is here

1) Surf over to http://www.youhide.com/
2) Type www.muppets.com into the search box and click "click here to surf"
3) Wait (close the popup or block it)
4) Voila - Muppet dancing should appear before your very eyes!

Oh yea, if you hit "Do Not Touch" Kermit starts Crumping! LOL!
Thanks for the link, Luke, but the site still knows it is international.I got through to the XD home page and then I clicked "characters" and was directed to the Disney au(australia) site.Then I went back and did a search on Muppets and got the sign that it wasnt available to international guests.:mad:

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Luke, but the site still knows it is international.I got through to the XD home page and then I clicked "characters" and was directed to the Disney au(australia) site.Then I went back and did a search on Muppets and got the sign that it wasnt available to international guests.:mad:
All i can say is its working fine from there for UK and Canada, i just checked it. There is another site you can go through that might work, i'll try find it.

I really think the site is absolutely fantastic, and it should be updated from time to time, as all this isn't so much about the Muppets but more about Disney Broadband - they are extremely committed to it. For the person saying about how the dancings childish and talking about how characters would usually act, i don't agree. This is very "in character" for the modern Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I clicked the Do not Touch button, and I got Animal running around and bumping into stuff. Good times...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This site is really good. I wonder if this is the really cool top secret project that Dave Goelz and others have mentioned. I like the dance sequence with Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo. That's a little like how I would have expected the opening for the unmade new Muppet show that was planned for Fox back in 2002 to be like (except it would have had singing, and more characters).

Kermit's blog video was good, as was the video of Miss Piggy wanting to have an argument with Kermit. And I agree that Animal loks too hairy in this.

Sadly, it seems like this currently just has a few of the main characters. I hope that more supporting and obscure characters appear in the future. Maybe show Statler and Waldorf watching the online clips on a computer. It would be great if Beauregard appeared whenever the "do not touch" button was pressed.

mrsieve

Reaction score
This is killing me. I can't even see the videos everyone is mentioning. :frown: