Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I don't have my Gonzo yet, but here's what the fellas got up to today: Still waiting...
If I didn't know better I would have said those were authentic Muppet pics. Good job!

PS. If anyone ever had doubts about the quality of the MR replicas, this should put their minds at rest. As long as they have photographic skills of course.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Thanks MisterS for your compliments! :super: I had a lot of fun posing these guys. I think they enjoyed it too, haven't had time to play with them as much as I used to.

Caper, I didn't do anything special to get his mouth shut that far, wish I had something more helpful to say! :frown:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I thought I would post another picture of my Gonzo. I am just having so much fun with him, I thought I would show you what he looks like with his eyes wide open. Also....none of my pictures have been edited in anyway. He is ah-naturel. I hope you guys injoy these pics as much as I like to show them to you all.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/TheGreatGonzo.jpg

Oh, and I forgot, these where taken in natural light with no flash.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks MisterS for your compliments! :super: I had a lot of fun posing these guys. I think they enjoyed it too, haven't had time to play with them as much as I used to.

Caper, I didn't do anything special to get his mouth shut that far, wish I had something more helpful to say! :frown:
Beautiful photography. Can't wait to see what you do with Gonzo!

Telly

Reaction score
I think I have to pay off one of my credit cards just to get him! EEEEEE

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I know the picture wasn't that great, but I thought it would give a good idea of what you can do with Gonzo and how he actually looks in the raw just plain old picture....nothing fancy. Gonzo is just a lot of fun!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I thought I would post another picture of my Gonzo. I am just having so much fun with him, I thought I would show you what he looks like with his eyes wide open. Also....none of my pictures have been edited in anyway. He is ah-naturel. I hope you guys injoy these pics as much as I like to show them to you all.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/TheGreatGonzo.jpg

Oh, and I forgot, these where taken in natural light with no flash.
The more I see of these Gonzo photos, the more I can't wait to receive mine. :smile:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Did you speak to The Collector Zone on Friday? They told me 9 days...I really hope we get him before the weekend

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Did you speak to The Collector Zone on Friday? They told me 9 days...I really hope we get him before the weekend
Antony,
I spoke to the Collector Zone on Thursday and they were still saying April 1st:confused: They told me they had heard nothing from Master Replicas and had a look on the MR site. They seemed shocked that it was listed as in-stock on their website and were going to contact MR that afternoon. So, I think their gonna keep us guessing for a few days:stick_out_tongue: