Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection coming this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ack sorry! I actually thought it was you, but I couldn't find it right away and then thought I was wrong, lol. I don't blame you for being annoyed, I've been referred to as "someone" many times, lol. Thanks for setting it straight!

Well that's a good question. If it were me in charge, I'd buy it again if it meant people would rent Season 4 individually. They'd still be getting money. ::Am going to pray tonight:: Hehe
:smile:

It's bad sometimes, because when they get a new set they sometimes get rid of the old set and act like they never had it and start a new listing but never update it for a year and we can't rent it for forever:sympathy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
:smile:

It's bad sometimes, because when they get a new set they sometimes get rid of the old set and act like they never had it and start a new listing but never update it for a year and we can't rent it for forever:sympathy:
Rully, these websites seriously need to keep updating! Can't make it any more clear! Hehe

getup

Reaction score
in most cases though, the final season is usually released just before the complete set...the last season usually does not come exclusively with the box set only...that makes no sense whatsoever. i don't think i know of a single show that didn't complete the individual sets first. that's just plain stupid in my opinion. you got season one...followed by each other season one per year...fourth and final comes and...nahhhhh, let's just release the whole set. i wouldn't be surprised if season four was released by itself as scheduled before the complete series. i still have a feeling i will end up buying both. i always double dip...even though i hardly ever want to...i usually do. they've learned my weakness as a collector

fraggled

Reaction score
So, does anyone know for sure if they are going to be issuing a separate Season 4 for those of us who have already purchased seasons 1 thru 3? As much as I'd like to have this whole kaboodle, I can't afford to spend the extra money right now (or in November) so I am a bit miffed being a die-hard fan and all like someone said earlier. But, still, if I can at least purchase a separate Season 4 I will be somewhat satisfied and happy for those who waited for the complete set or at least can afford both. The more I think about it, they better put out a separate Season 4 or I will be steamed and that wouldn't be very Fraggle-like ...

zns

Reaction score
It is a shame that HIT will not be releasing season 4 as a stand alone set, but I think that it's best if we all be thankful that it is getting recognition for the complete series set (just a thought). Let's see how it works out.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It is a shame that HIT will not be releasing season 4 as a stand alone set, but I think that it's best if we all be thankful that it is getting recognition for the complete series set (just a thought). Let's see how it works out.
Still, I'm not as grateful for apples if I was hungary for oranges and they made me pay for a whole box of apples with two oranges in it *lol*:coy::excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
We can only hope HIT changes its mind and does release the final season (unfortunately, this brings to mind how Time Warner released seasons one through three of Animaniacs! but hasn't released the fourth and final one yet [and probably won't, as the company has moved on to releasing Tiny Toon Adventures & Freakazoid!, despite the fact that all of 'em were part of the Silver Age family of WB! cartoons]). :stick_out_tongue: Such are The Facts of Life, I guess. :frown:

getup

Reaction score
i guess it is good that the show is being completed at least...unlike such disappointments like only getting season 1 of the jetsons or not releasing the last half of the last season of Jem.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's not good for those who worked themselves to get the seperate seasons, only to realize that the last season will just be part of a complete package.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Since nothing is listed for pre-order yet I wouldn't count out a season four stand-alone set. There's been no firm confirmation that Hit *won't* be releasing both, just that they are releasing a series set. :coy:

Status
Not open for further replies.