Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Indeed. Don't count anything out until HIT gives the word.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*hops* I am sooo seeing the movie at the movies, come heck or screaming three year olds. I just know the Red short will be there...anyway, no Red short is one more thing going against buying the series set if you already have 1-3 in my opinion. The one thing going for it so far (until/if we ever get a stand alone season four) is that the episode "Sidebottom Blues" is not on the AUS season 4 :frown:...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully that means that the original version does have "Sidebottom Blues" in it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hopefully that means that the original version does have "Sidebottom Blues" in it.
I really hope so, or there is going to be an unhappy mob. Could anyone who does get the full series boxset tell me if if the episode is there please? :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Poor shops. Wait, poor people who worked at said shops...
Well they can always get a job working at Wal-Mart... :stick_out_tongue:

But where would they find some? Besides, radishes--like mushrooms before them--are the sustanance of life for all of the species in the series.
Elsewhere.

Has anyone mentioned the photograph of the box set contents up on Henson.com?
Oh wow! That is really nice!

Agreed. You'd think they'd be careful with the contents. I mean, it stinks to think that when you get the complete series home, the disks are scratched & you cannot return them, because of the fact that most returned items need to be practically unused and unopened.
Amazon actually has a very good scratched disk policy. But of course you can return it. Thats what recites are for.

Episode #040 of the Henson.com Podcast is up and available and is all about The Complete Collection set! The cool part is the extended interview with Fraggle Producer Larry Mirkin! Here' the official description....

In this episode we answer all your questions about the new Fraggle Rock Complete Collection DVD set that is in stores on November 4. We speak to Kristin Moss of Lionsgate to get the scoop on what fans can expect from the set and Norie Jones of HIT Entertainment about the beautiful poster that comes with the set. The centerpiece of this episode, however, is our lengthy interview with Fraggle Rock producer Larry Mirkin who also produced the special features for this DVD Collection. - 34:44

Go listen now at http://www.Henson.com/podcast.php
Thanks! Can't wait to hear it!

Of course there all the episodes will be included. It's the completer series and not the complete series minus one.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well they can always get a job working at Wal-Mart... :stick_out_tongue:

Elsewhere.

Oh wow! That is really nice!

Amazon actually has a very good scratched disk policy. But of course you can return it. Thats what recites are for.

Thanks! Can't wait to hear it!

Of course there all the episodes will be included. It's the completer series and not the complete series minus one.
But the AUS season four was suppose to be the whole season 4 and well, I said how that turned out:coy:..I hope it was just a mistake and they do have that episode :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
The one thing going for it so far (until/if we ever get a stand alone season four) is that the episode "Sidebottom Blues" is not on the AUS season 4 :frown:...
Sidebottom Blues is on the borderline where the organization of the seasons can be conflicting. It's likely on the Season 3 box in Australia.

I don't have the AUS Season 4 - are there any episodes on that set that are also on the US Season 3?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
But the AUS season four was suppose to be the whole season 4 and well, I said how that turned out:coy:..I hope it was just a mistake and they do have that episode :smile:
I'm sure the complete series will be complete, with all 96 episodes. And a stand-alone Season 4 would have that episode too, as it would pick up where Season 3 left off...

Status
Not open for further replies.