The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gentlemen and ladies... and... anything else inbetween...

I have found our host for this year's ceremonies! He will be with us momentarily, but I can't promise that you will not be disappointed...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gentlemen and ladies... and... anything else inbetween...

I have found our host for this year's ceremonies! He will be with us momentarily, but I can't promise that you will not be disappointed...
Can't promise... that we won't be... and... Great! I'm excited! :insatiable:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I definitely nominate Gelfling Girl for that new member thing. I bothered to look it up. We're talking over 2K posts since August of 09. Wow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I definitely nominate Gelfling Girl for that new member thing. I bothered to look it up. We're talking over 2K posts since August of 09. Wow.
I'm flattered, but I'd also like to mention that Muppets2, who joined on the same day as I did, was actually ahead of me on the post count until he left.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm flattered, but I'd also like to mention that Muppets2, who joined on the same day as I did, was actually ahead of me on the post count until he left.
Yeah, you two have interchangable parts, lol.

Well... give or take some... O.O

Either way... yeah, you two are like the modern day Emmy and Jackie.

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
I've got to say, I am really struggling to pick the right person to vote for in many of these categories this year, as there have been some really outstanding moments.

I'm gunna take a semi-campaign moment to mention the people I'm currently seeing as nominees for either Outstanding Reporter of Muppet News in 2009 or Most Informative Member of 2009.

Cory Edwards - Fraggle Rock Director. He's been here and given us news, as well as directing us to the blog where the latest information is kept.
Amy - Insider extraordinare, she's constantly provided us with stories, glimpses and all around informative stuff regarding the Muppet Comics
dwmckim - This guy always has something really profound and truly interesting to say.
Drmaticemphasis - As I already mentioned, they've really helped my understanding of modern Sesame Street
stephenjlizard - Mr Muppetcast who travels to the four corners of the earth to bring us Muppet news!

These and also so many other people who bring us news of Muppet Appearances...or behind the scenes information...

It's gunna be a tough year for deciding who to choose!

Also, Lisa, are you trying to BORE the wolf to death?
<sniffle> Its an honor just to be nominated <sniffle>

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We definitely need to have a "What Color Are Their Hands Now?" category. Just a thought. :embarrassed: