Funko POP! Muppet figures coming in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really don't know what to think about the POP line. The only ones that looks good are the Gizo and Evil Gremlin ones. Something about the style kinda bothers me. But their bobble heads and regular vinyls are amazingly detailed. I kinda want the Freddy Krueger bobble head. The Scratchy plushie is adorable.

The muppets on the other hand...yikes. Kermit looks good because he at least has his pupils. Dr Teeth doesnt look that bad either. But Piggy is terrifying.
It's one of those sad things about the toy market now. You have to have things stylized to fit some sort of weird collector's set now... not that I mind at all. Hopefully the finished project includes pupils, or as Slackbot brilliantly stated, paint them on yourself. I kinda dig these, though I think the Pookalooz stylization was much cuter and funkier.

Hopefully, as this is a Funko license, we'll see Bobble Heads or large vynal figures too.

Just.... none of those flat Blox guys. Those are TERRIBLE!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I really lov e the Dr. Teeth! :big_grin: Yeah, Gonzo and Fozzie look "zombie-ish" as Walter said, but I still want them. :smile::embarrassed::mad::concern::halo::big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so im sitting around waiting for my friends and got bored so i fixed these guys up...basically this is how ill fix them when they come out if they dont have pupils..maybe make the blck a little bigger

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they're smart, they'll break with tradition and put pupils on these babies. Dr. Teeth looks wonderfully stylized with them, even though they really also need to make the eyes more like glasses. Maybe give Gonzo a purple beak too...

Status
Not open for further replies.