Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Alvin

Reaction score
I practically was.....NOT a good day. :mad:

Alvin

Reaction score
Well I didn't get the lunhbox....just got regular wocka wocka WITHOUT lunchbox

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That majorly sucks...man I'd be so mad :mad: but also crying! Like I said it sounds like someone saw it and put it back on the display. I've been hearing the exclusives at not just Best Buy but also at Walmart are selling out or have sold out. Which is why I'm glad I put my order in at midnight as I had a feeling this was gonna be the case.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I NEED THAT BLU-RAY. I could get it today (if I go to Walmart) but I'd rather get the luchbox so I'm waiting until Thursday to go to Best Buy. (I don't live near a Best Buy and Thursday is the only day I have time to walk there)

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I have a rather sad story...but has somewhat of a good ending....

I work at Best Buy as a merchandiser. I was so excited to get there this morning...could not wait! Walked in the door and there was the display already setup by someone else who works with me. So I grabbed my Wocka Wocka lunchbox package with glee and put it on my cart that I work from. Now the store does not open til 10, I was there at 9. Started to work. HID my lunchbox on the backside of my cart...pushed up against a wall. And started to do my work...singing Lifes a Happy Song...so excited...having a Muppet-tastic day. Store opened...even sold a few DVD's and Blu-rays to people wanting the Muppets. Smiled and sent them on their way. Went back to my cart 20 minutes later and someone had MOVED MY CART and TOOK MY LUNCHBOX! And the display up front SOLD OUT! I thought you have got to be kidding me??!! SOMEONE TOOK MY LUNCHBOX OFF OF MY CART??!!
SON OF A LUNCHBOX.....needless to say...the rest of my day was not good. So before I left I grabbed 1 of the last two Wocka Wocka Blu-ray-DVD combos and paid for it with my $5.00 off from Disney Movie Rewards walked out the door and came home...and there it sits...waiting to be watched and enjoyed. BUT to whomever took my lunhbox...I HOPE IT RUSTS AND FALLS APART..........in controll........in control.......
Wow, what a jerk. I do hope Jim :jim: and his powers from above cause it to break.