Aladdin: The Series
Mickey Mouse Club 1950's TV Show
The Magical World Of Disney
Chowder
Bear In The Big Blue House
PB&J Otter
The Brady Bunch
Nanalan'
Teletubbies (Even Though Everyone Hates It)
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
The Munsters
DuckTales
Talespin
The Angry Beavers
Cousin Skeeter
Gullah Gullah Island
The Real Ghostbusters
The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog
Teen Titans (Yes I Know There Back With Shorts, But I Really Want The Full Show Back)
Kirby, Right Back At Ya!
Tiny Toon Adventures
Rugrats
The Muppet Show
Dinosaurs Jim Henson Show (And No I'm Not Talking About Dinosaur Train)
Honey, I Shrunk The Kids TV Show (It JUST Got Tooken Off The Hub And I Already Miss It)
House of Mouse
Disney's Doug
Stanley
And The Spectacular Spider Man
Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario both need new cartoon series. Sure, Sonic X is still playing in an infinite loop on 4Kids, but it's been the same three seasons since 2005, and they keep trying to repackage the show like it has new episodes or something. Plus, it's high time for him to get a fresh take.

Mario needs one even worse. Mario's last cartoon series was in 1993. And it's not like the character fell off the face of the Earth. At least Sonic has that long running Archie comics series. Mario hasn't had some sort of outside medium for decades, and he's the most famous video game character of all time. Every bit of the Mario cartoon series (except for the original Donkey Kong cartoon series from Saturday Morning Supercade) has been released on DVD. But we need a new project. A cartoon series or a comic book series like Sonic and now Mega Man have. Something with that much care in writing.

Heck, PAC MAN is getting a new cartoon series. Why does Nintendo have such a joystick up itself that they won't license out another Mario cartoon? It's not like Pokemon was high art.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
The original, classic Brit "Danger Mouse." A better spoof of Bond flicks in cartoon form never was.

I feel old. You guys are all listing shows I've barely heard of, much less ever seen...

--------------------

Drtooth

Reaction score
The original, classic Brit "Danger Mouse." A better spoof of Bond flicks in cartoon form never was.
Only sort of related, there was talk of a Count Duckula movie a while ago, but it was probably just a fan prank on Wikipedia.

MuppetFan1981

Reaction score
I was born in the 80's. There are just too many shows to name that I would love to see back on TV. I can't stand most of the junk they show on TV today. They need to bring back a lot of the older shows and cartoons so kids today can enjoy them too. It never used to be all reality shows and shows just for adults. Even Nickelodeon has gone to pot! Thank god there is Netflix and youtube! I have showed my boys what real TV was when I was a kid. One of the ones I would absolutely love for them to bring back is The Muppet Show :smile:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey Arnold!
Rugrats (provided the 'right sort of people' are involved)
I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey Mouse and the gang take a similar route to the new Looney Tunes series.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I want Tiny Toon Adventures, Fraggle Rock, Rocko's Modern Life, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, The Muppet Show, Disney's House of Mouse, Mopatop's Shop, Duck Dodgers, Digimon, Powerpuff Girls, Jimmy Neutron, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, Back at the Barnyard, and Codename: Kids Next Door back on TV!!! :frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's a rumor circulating that Powerpuff Girls is coming back next year. I'm mixed about that... season 6 wasn't exactly a strong season, and they pretty much ran out of ideas halfway through season 5. That crazy rock opera episode was supposed to be the last one.

there's been a rumor that Xiaolin Showdown's coming back as well... apparently it's been confirmed by Tara Strong and Grey Delise... now this show DEMANDS a comeback because the show ended on pretty much a cliff hanger where they just go off and fight the bad guys off screen as they fade to black.

But other than that... I can't help think about Disney's Doug. Personally, I liked their Doug. It wasn't quite as strong a show and they were a little more hamfisted about the social values. Not to mention their stinginess gave us a wrong sounding Doug. But over all... MORE Quayleman episodes! The S.T.U.A.R.T. one was pretty brilliant. But everyone else hates it for some reason, and that's pretty much a prime example of what happens if a canceled show comes back. That or, like Family Guy, it finds a different audience and panders to it.