Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But I mean, why did it die? Lack of interest? I personally think it should try to be salvaged to help new members out :/

Misskermie

Reaction score
Its obnoxious. I want to watch the show, not stare at your ugly watermark for 22 minutes, but then again, its so big, I might as well be staring at your watermark for 22 minutes :smirk:
Can't you X them out?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not when they are applied with movie maker in the biggest, most annoying overlay available :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh god. Why post a video, if you can't even watch the stupid thing?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I don't like that sort of thing. I once downloaded a song off of youtube and at the end of it it had this lame user voicetag. No one cares who uploaded this song since it's not your original material.
They probably add that so the program that catches copywriten material won't take it down cause the original doesn't have that user tag at the end of it.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, In all seriousness, why do people put HUGE watermarks over videos of things they don't own on youtube? For example, putting a huge watermark over the center of an episode of a tv show they uploaded. Is it supposed to prevent it getting yanked or something?
Probably, it could also be to 'check their site out' to get "full episodes for free" or something like that.

Daniel