SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ohhhh rats and double rats! First, I cant see videos from work....so grrr...and second...I WANNA GO!! Mo! You lucky bum. You better take loads of pictures and tell me...well US all about it! I MEAN it! I am actually pretty excited for you, despite my bellyaching.
Now you understand my pain only in my case it wasn't with the Olympics. XP

mo

Reaction score
also I might see the torch this wekkend....That did'nt help did it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't think so...of course I could be wrong, lol. Wow yet another gender confusion discussion on here, lol.

No reason to feel dumb; I'm not offended. :smile:
Well, your status doesn't say anything......

bandit

Reaction score
AH!!! AHHH! *staggers back, clutching chest* It's....too unfair.....

PICTURES!!!! DARN IT! I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!! I will pretend with all my heart that I am there, among the crowd...in the buzz...practically smelling the sweat off the athletes as they book it!....Yeah...

Reactions: mo

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score

PICTURES!!!! DARN IT! I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!!! I will pretend with all my heart that I am there, among the crowd...in the buzz...practically smelling the sweat off the athletes as they book it!....Yeah...
If only we could travel by map. :stick_out_tongue:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
U.S. Gymnastics Trials are this weekend- they actually started tonight. (If we're getting really technical they started earlier this week with Trampoline U.S. Championships - the Olympians in that event were named last night.)

But since I don't care about trampoline- MOVING ON... I'm going crazy trying to piece together the men's team. I will be a wreck once the women begin tomorrow night. Plus I am currently going crazy over Michael Phelps during Swimming Trials every night. I don't know how my crazy-gymnastics-fan cousin who is currently volunteering on-site at Swimming Trials is handling all of this.

mo

Reaction score

you arent missing much. If you want to come you have to survive british weather, I'm orinally from north carolina and it's warm there!