The "What Seems to Be in Store for Season 43" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It wasn't officially scrapped; we just don't know what happened to it. It not testing will and being unusable is a theory. Though, with all the effort and time they put into the new bits, I don't think they can afford to throw away any bits. That Katy Perry bit must have set them back quite a lot. Even ad revenue from YouTube would've been good for them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. It could also be a case of withholding something for the next season. Like that Cookie song we saw the taping footage of. We won't know if it was scrapped until we get word that it was or until the last episode of the season.

It still could and should have been internet exclusive if they couldn't fit it on the show. There's a good chance that they just didn't put it on the last season, and are waiting, otherwise it would have popped up online by now. It would suck for Tau if they didn't run it even as a viral video, and Kevin would stand to look bad if he couldn't use his pull to get the segment on the show. The dude pretty much does everything on the show now, I'm sure they'd let him speak for that segments behalf.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Searching for the rest of that article, I found a portion of it that lists some of the guest stars:

Charlize Theron, Halle Berry, Don Cheadle, Amy Ryan, Casey Affleck, Melissa McCarthy, Steve Carell, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Hyde Pierce, Timothy Olyphant, Maya Rudolph, Eric Stonestreet, John Hamm, Zac Efron
I'm looking forward to Pierce and Levitt myself.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's someone's behind-the-scenes footage of a new tune-in segment:

By the looks of it, they're getting better and better. This one looks like it has more effort put into it than all of Murray's season 40 games combined.

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
Alright, I visited the set to visit Caroll one day (and I think I mentioned this in a thread about season 42 because I didn't know which season it would be in) but there is an episode about Big Bird and Snuffy playing the Letter of the Day Game. They are given clues, including a talking box, ball of wax, a fox, and Leela dressed as a T-Rex (God Bless Nitya Vidyasagar who always makes performance enjoyable-- she's quickly climbing up my favorite human cast member list simply because she's enjoyable to watch and an extremely nice lady to talk to in person). It's a very well written episode and a great thing to watch being filmed! One thing I learned from being on the set that day.... I had no idea BB's tail was removeable

Drtooth

Reaction score
By the looks of it, they're getting better and better. This one looks like it has more effort put into it than all of Murray's season 40 games combined.
Yeah, but there was little effort put into those. I still don't see why those were necessary.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Count Me In" remake to debut this season:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Eh...not really feeling this one as much.

Gotta say, I'm feeling a little older now with SW referring to the original song as "classic".

*sigh* Where does the time go? :sigh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
"Count Me In" remake to debut this season:
This is going to offend someone, I just know it. I know what the song is about, what it's significance is, what it's supposed to be for.

But it STILL Stinks.

Don't worry, I always hated "My Name is You" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.