SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

bandit

Reaction score
HERE HERE! I am so psyched! I was online at work today looking up the schedule. It's mind blowing, though, because there are so many events going on simultaneously and I have no idea which ones will be televised and which will not. ~_~ GRRR!! I think we can guess that the more recognized and widely loved (Like gymnastics, swimming/diving, track and field) will definitely be shown but there are others.

I am dying to see the soccer and fencing and so many more. I'm going to have to do my homework and a whole heck of a lot of DVRing.

VINNY! It's SO close!

Walter

Reaction score
-drumroll-

It's the 2012 Olympics with our special guest star, THE WORLD! YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!:smile:

bandit

Reaction score
AH! I'm jealous! I really am! But I'm sure we will have, at least, a good deal of coverage here....=.= WE'D BETTER! *shakes fist* OTHERWISE, there's going to be some kind of riot over here. A one woman riot.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Or alternatively, you can watch it at our house. It's only about ten thousand kilometers away. :smile:

bandit

Reaction score
Or alternatively, you can watch it at our house. It's only about ten thousand kilometers away. :smile:
Hahaha! Oh sure sure. By the time I get there and finish explaining why this strange lady is at your door step, the Olympics will be over and I'll STILL be in jail for trespassing.

Vincent L

Reaction score
If you can afford plane tickets here, why not just go to London? :smile: