Your Series 6-10 Wish List

beaker

Reaction score
Hmm, I think Im starting to feel the love: Pepe in series 7!!!
(just in time for the fox show)

Now then, here's my dream list:

Jim Henson Hour:

digit
leon
lindburgh
zondra
ubu

Now how sweet would those figures be, especially a Digit?
That could very well be the coolest sculpt in the history of action figure kind.

Alex888

Reaction score
MY PICKS!!!

I am going to be mostly in line with Gorgon Heap!! Repeating myself as well!!!

Series 6
Statler
Waldorf
Miss Mousey
Nigel the conductor
George the Janitor

Series 7
Lips (w/Baskerville pack-in)
Marvin Suggs
Annie Sue Pig
Wayne
Wanda

Series 8
Pops (w/Gaffer pack-in)
Lewis Kazagger
Hilda
Gladys the cafeteria lady
Mildred

Series 9
Uncle Deadly
Beautiful Day Monster
Boppity (Blue Frackle)
Gloat (Green Frackle)
Gorgon Heap

Possible Playsets
Dungeon or animal institute playset with Big Mama or DogLion
Deluxe backstage playset with Thog
Ballroom Playset with 'Sexy Muppet'

Al Zealand

Alex888

Reaction score
hehe

COME ON! Don't all of you muppet fans think this line sounds exciting?!?! I think that this will be all it takes to have a COMPLETE line of Muppet figures! Just like the SIMPSONS and STAR WARS lines are complete...and they keep on going! yeehaw!

much peace love and harmony...I don't mean to offend anyone, I just wanna see these muppets badly!!

take care...happy july 4th everyone!

alZ

Joggy

Reaction score
How come no one has mentioned "the third penguin on the left" in any of the lineups?

I'm also curious about what an At the Dance playset would look like, seeing that it was mostly just a few lights on a ceiling and a colourful background. Big playtime fun!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! I can see an At The Dance set with a disco sort of flavor. Liberal interpretation, but hey I'd buy it. Disco ball in the middle and glowing tiled floor with a Disco Kermit. Not what some purists would want.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
D'oh!

How did I forget Annie Sue and Mahna Mahna & the two Snowths? Revision time.

Reading these over, I think I like Frogboy's list even better than mine. Up to Series 9 anyway (not too crazy about Muppets Tonight figures; not too crazy about Muppets Tonight).

Statler, Waldorf, Lips and Patrol Fozzie- nice, varied, interesting... great series! Whaddya think, Ken?

Ken had said that in order to do a motorcycle it would have to be a playset situation.

Where would you put Annie Sue and Mahna Mahna in? Come on, you know you want a Mahna Mahna.

I think Muppet Sports might work as a playset- have a track and field and various events set up: wig racing, goldfish shooting, bagpipe eating, horseshoe pitching, cross country billiards. Then again, maybe not. Plus, it would be carried by Louis Kazagger. Is it Louis or Lewis?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
statler&waldorf:

S & W are currently slated for Series 6. Lew Zealand is in Series 3, Sam the Eagle in Series 4. Sweetums is coming with the backstage playset supplemental to Series 6 and I believe he's going to be about 9 to 9.5 inches. The figures are about 4-6 inches, with Piggy at 6.5 and I'm not sure about Fozzie & Sam. If Sweetums is 9.5 then he'll be I think 3 inches taller than the current tallest figure, and Piggy would come up to his chin, presumably. As long as Sweetums's body is bulkier, not just taller, the scale should look great. I was able to mentally picture a 9.5 inch Sweetums alongside my other figures, with the head taking up about 1/3 of the body height- I think it's gonna look sweet if done right (like that's something we need to worry about!)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think Sweetums is coming with the theater playset that is slated to be realeased seperatetly next summer along side series 6. Cool though! This is a Must Have! I'm sure it will be so expensive, but I'll have to buy 2.

Thanx for the compliments on my list. I tried to be even about the characters and a little realistic too. I have a feeling that we're all way off though, but it is a wish list.

Problems with Annie Sue and Mahna Mahna-
Annie Sue may not sell that well and the laymen will confuse her with a Miss Piggy variant. Even though I would like her very much, it seems unlikely from that standpoint. I hope I'm wrong, but this is a wish list anyway. Ken already said they didn't have the rights to Mahna and that Henson wasn't supporting the idea much. To pack-in 2 Snowths would be clallenging too.

gorryisback

Reaction score
series 6
cowboy fozzie(with pickle guns)
uncle deadly
sam in tux(with bassonete)
koozbane phoob(with pvc kermit suit)
playset:wrestling ring with ms.mask kermit

series 7
j.p grosse(with muppy)
cowboy rowlf(with guns)
floyd with hair down in brown suit(with shades to shade an "de-shade" fozzie.)
robin (with big chair and cane to yank him when he sings "i'm five")
playset:house with man-eating furniture and man with a newspaper

series 8
hilda (with banana to teach kermit the banana sketch)
ringmaster scooter(with removable top hat from the attempted simon smith number)
andre the artist(with brushes and a canvas)
pepe
playset:the boiler room with guard pig to guard the door when the pigs took over the show

series 9
robin in tux(with huge tophat that robin can be put under)
gonzo in brown suit(with rubber tire and spoon)
nurse janice
nurse piggy
playset:vets hospital with dr.bob

series 10
nigel
gorilla(with half broken gorilla detector)
granny the gouger
robot frog(with windup device on back)
playset:cowboy saloon with bartender(i didn't know dem pickles was loaded.lol)

o.k this is one messed up list and most of em only appeared in one skit but it is a WISH list.