Muppet Crushes

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
As a kid I always kinda loved Janice. I asked my little sister and she said Pepe.

dwmckim

Reaction score
For quite some time now, i've been crushing on Bobo. Love the eyes, very huggable and he looks really dashing in a suit.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
SCOOTER<3333
Flash
Zoot
Lips
Ernie
Dr. Teeth
Little Jerry
Gobo Fraggle
etc, etc, etc....XP

And, yes, Link<333 O___O *hides*....

TheLilacPilgrim

Reaction score
<_<

>_>

I can't believe I'm admitting it but for years the main ones have been Zoot, Floyd, Dr Teeth and Count Von Count.

So... yeah.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Y;know, I gotta say, what the heck was Gobo's problem? His relationship with Red was as written in the stars as Kermit and Piggy's, so why didn't he make a move? It was obvious she liked him, at least!
I agree with you; it was "written in the stars," wasn't it? Well, "call me kooky, call me crazy," but here's what I think: Gobo really admired Red for her courage and energetic personality, but, despite being generally brave, he'd always had a problem with admitting crushes and was too shy to let Red know that he really liked her. Red, too, might have also been worried about seeming crazy if she admitted she liked Gobo--she was always teasing him, after all.
I don't know if it's really true, but if it is, then I feel sorry for Gobo.:smirk:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
waaaaauw, crushed by love, you mean?
I must admit something... Please don't laugh at me...
Since the 20th of december, 2009 I have (and I have still) a huge huge enormous crush on... Well, check my avatar. I have a cruch on Zoot. As I said before, a huge crush... Man, while writing this, my hands are shaking and I am smiling like a freak...
PLease don't laugh at me, there are too much people yet who do that to me...

Puckrox

Reaction score
When I was a kid I'm fairly certain I had a crush on Rowlf, but I'm pretty sure it was only because I had a sick obsession with dogs (until I was five my dream was to grow up and be a dog).

Nowadays, I must admit, I've got a tiny crush on Gonzo. :concern: