What was the last DVD you bought and why?

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I just bought The Muppets Wizard Of Oz three days ago it was only released this month in Australia. I enjoyed the movie.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just last night I bought Beavis and Butt-Head Do America: Special Colletors edition. Because it's super funny, I've always been a big Beavis and Butt-Head fan.

Plus I'm someone who always has to have the "Special Edition" of all my favorite movies of tv shows.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I was getting ready to get seasons 3, 4, and 5 of M*A*S*H; but I'm not allowed to buy anything anymore since Christmas is coming up.

F

furryredmonster

Final Destination 3. I thought it looked like a good movie, and indeed it was! Now I'm scared to ride another rollarcoaster... and I'm also never going tanning!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah dude, I'm really bad and shouldn't have done this. But even though it was just last night since I bought "Beavis and Butt-Head Do America", I went out today and bought "The Devil's Rejects". I do love horror movies and I think Rob Zombie does some good work, I'm also a fan of his music.

superfan

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Yeah dude, I'm really bad and shouldn't have done this. But even though it was just last night since I bought "Beavis and Butt-Head Do America", I went out today and bought "The Devil's Rejects". I do love horror movies and I think Rob Zombie does some good work, I'm also a fan of his music.
"More Human Than Human!!!" :sing:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I just can't help my DVD craze. I bought "Brain Pillman: Loose Cannon" today. It's about this man who is a wrestler. was going crazy with gimmicks and other stuff, and met with a sad untimly death. Needless to say it's a true story.

BradFraggle

Reaction score
The last DVD I nought was "The Office: Season 2" (well, unless you count a CD/DVD dual-disc as a DVD, then it would be "Straight Outta Lynwood").

thefroglives

Reaction score
I just bought End of the Spear. Very good. Amazing story of true life missionaries ....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
BradFraggle said:
The last DVD I nought was "The Office: Season 2" (well, unless you count a CD/DVD dual-disc as a DVD, then it would be "Straight Outta Lynwood").
I love The ofice! And I saw that Movie "Strait Outat Lynwood" the other day and loved it!