What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Marky

Reaction score
LOST: Season 2

Why? Cuz it's the beat show on TV right now. I call it Party of Forty Eight.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
The last one I bought with my own money was the complete 1st season of the Muppet Show. AWESOME. The last one I have recieved was Muppets from Space. I love it because it stars my favorite blue weirdo. ^_^

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom decided to bend the rules just a little bit and let me go ahead and buy the other three seasons of M*A*S*H I wanted to get since she realized I was planning on buying them REALLY soon anyway; but then after that my spending days are over FOR REAL due to the upcoming holidays.

So later this evening, I'll be purchasing seasons three, four, and five of M*A*S*H to complete my DVD library of seasons one thru seven.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah I probably shouldn't be buying anymore DVDs since the holidays are so close. But it's a hard habit to break, :smile: . Today I bought the Tommy Boy: "Holy Schnike" two disc set, because it's Chris Farley, him and Spade were so great together.

I did do pretty good for awhile here though, it's been like two weeks or so, :wink:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
I bought a DVD of A Pup Named Scooby Doo last Thursday. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I bought The Little Mermaid Special Edition DVD today.

And for all those who buy/rent this DVD...watch The Little Match Girl short on disc 2! It's just so beautiful, it- there are no words for how beautiful it is and how much it tugs on your heartstrings.

-Kim

RevTieDye

Reaction score
For my wife: Friends, Vol. 2
For the Kids: Iron Giant
For me: ...

Man, I can't remember. It must have been--Oh, yeah. I bought HURRICANE at Wal-mart for $5, although I'd never seen it. Disposable movie rental I took on a business trip. I threw it away after I watched it.

Last thing I kept: Rush In Rio Concert DVD

Marky

Reaction score
RevTieDye said:
For my wife: Friends, Vol. 2
For the Kids: Iron Giant
For me: ...

Man, I can't remember. It must have been--Oh, yeah. I bought HURRICANE at Wal-mart for $5, although I'd never seen it. Disposable movie rental I took on a business trip. I threw it away after I watched it.

Last thing I kept: Rush In Rio Concert DVD
I would have bought the Star Wars theatrical releases... were they anamorphic and not bundled with the ones I already have!

MrsWembly

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Little Manhattan. It is such a cute movie! Its the best love story I've seen for kids.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Man, I haven't bought a DVD for myself in ages. Does Dualdisc count as a DVD? cause I bought the new Weird Al album and it's a dualdisc. Which means it has a CD on one side and a DVD on the other(Which is what record companies should have done instead of suing all these kids for illegally downloading music. just put extra stuff or make it a dualdisc with extra DVD stuff.)

Daniel