What was the last Henson thing you bought?

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I got sesame street unpaved,muppet racemania,Henson's place and Muppet Babies classic children's tales.

fixer79

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to find reasonably priced MOC Clifford and Scooter Palisades figures in a vintage toystore.

:wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I found yestrday at a charity shop a 1978 Muppet Show Jigsaw puzzle of Kermit and Fozzie, what was great is that it was still sealed and shrink wrapped. Better still it was only 99p. Bargain.

Chris

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
Today I got a Gobo :smirk: knit hat and a Red :excited: knit hat and I also got a Fraggle rock snuggie. :coy:

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
The last item I bought would be the metal Fraggle Rock Lunchbox.

well... I didn't buy these but they were christmas gifts but theres a story with it I got a kermit knitted cap, fraggle rock snuggie and fraggle rock display clock:smile: All from Spencer's Store, my hubby actually found the last snuggie and some kid wanted it trying to get his dads attention, but his dad was busy looking at other things. It was on the top shelf, so my hubby grabbed it for me, I kinda feel bad he said the kid cried when he noticed it was gone as he bought it and ran out the store..I told him not to wait till the last minute! I keep telling myself the snuggie would have been way too big for him so I don't feel that bad!

Sincerely,
Marie Isabella