1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What was the last Henson thing you bought?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kiki, May 27, 2008.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I saw that at Newbury Comics the other day. Looks very nice! :)

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It should be, considering it says (c) 2012 Disney. :p

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Last month, I brought 2 vintage SS books (one sticker and one coloring) from eBay, as well as a vintage SS pillowcase.

A couple of weeks ago, I brought the set of the Bert and Ernie figurines by Playskool from Target.

Yesterday, I brought the recent SS comic (I originally wanted the one with Barkley, Cookie Monster, and The Count on the cover, but since they only had the one with Bert, Ernie, and Murray on the cover, I wound up buying that one instead; come to think of it, if I can get my hands on the other covers, I might buy them all so I can put together that epic picture!) and the Spring (aka 1st) edition of The Muppet Show comic book. (I would have brought the other 3 seasons, as well as the Fraggle Rock comics I saw, but due to the fact that I was low on cash, I didn't; but I will buy them eventually.)

4. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Thought it was vintage. That makes sense, then.

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

A 1980's coloring book of Sesame Street off ebay.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, there was a number of lunchboxes that I believe that were intended to look like retro/vintage lunchboxes; when I saw it WASN'T an actual vintage lunchbox, I put it back down and walked away, but it kept tugging at my mind, and I finally thought I just had to have it, so I got it.

7. Erine81981

I've seen those before. They look pretty cool. I just bought on ebay all 5 Sesame Street comic covers. Can't wait to look at them all in a row. One of tbe best things to come out of the Sesame Workshop.

8. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

Found a 2 foot tall, plush Janice today and a big NASCAR with Beaker on the hood. Spent less than $5 for both. Awesome!

9. sesamemuppetfan

10. Erine81981

Just the other day recived some late 80's early 90's of Sesame Street Magazines. Several have never been opened. Still the strink wrap on them. Want to open them but don't want to loose their value.

11. sesamemuppetfan

Once again my latest purchases come from eBay: a postcard of the SS Season 20 cast, the October 1979 issue of Sesame Street Magazine (I have ALWAYS wanted to get my hands one of the older issues!), and a 1983 SS sticker book.

12. sesamemuppetfan

This time my latest purchases don't come from eBay. 2 weeks ago, I went to a record sale with my dad and one of my younger sisters, where I purchased my very first LP copies of My Name is Roosevelt Franklin, Grin & Giggle with Big Bird, Sesame Street Story Time, and Fair is Fair, as well as replacement copies of The Muppet Movie soundtrack, Sesame Country, Aren't You Glad You're You?, Numbers!, Ernie's Hits, and Born to Add. I also purchased the original 1987 VHS copy of Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.

13. sesamemuppetfan

14. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

I got the fisher price fozzie puppet on ebay

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. SASQUAT8

SASQUAT8 New Member

Fozzie bear soap still in tact and original box from England, also have Kermit Soap in great shape with box awhile ago from a different seller, the Kermit soap and Fozzie both from 1977-78

16. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

17. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

Last week, I bought a copy of The Muppet Show Book from 2nd and Charles, which is a bookstore that buys and resells everything you could imagine. Considering the book was published in 1978, it is in amazing condition- almost brand new, without a tear in the dust jacket. I think I paid around $6 for it.

18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

The Muppet Movie Almost 35th anniversary edition Bly-Ray!

19. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

A huge Gonzo Vinylmation figure

20. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

Last weekend I brought The Fraggle Trap Game from a car boot fair, cost me £1.50. The box has tape on it (as do most 2nd hand board games and puzzles) its all complete except 1 of the 4 pegs has been replaced with a small plastic frog?