Battle Within: The Spider-Man 3 Thread (Spoilers Ahead!)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thought I'd finally share this with everyone. It's the music video for the song, "Signal Fire" by Snow Patrol, which is the first track featured on the Spider-Man 3 soundtrack.:smile:

Signal Fire Music Video

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm....I checked again today and the action figures defiantly say, "Spiderman 3" in the Spiderman movie font. However, there was also an action figureof Rhino (bad guy of some discription). So I guess they are just creating various villians who have been unshown in the movies.

EDIT: Music Video

Oh my gosh! How CUTE are those kids!!! Seriously cute!!! Not the best Snow Patrol song I've heard, but I do like it. Sounds a bit like Mary Jane's song there...

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yes, they are.:smile: I felt so bad for the one that was playing the spider, because all he had to do was bite the kid who was playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Speaking of the kid who played Spidey in the play, he reminded me a little of Jason White (Lois Lane's son) from Superman Returns.

And, yes, I've heard that Kryptonite is an actual mineral now. But let's try not turn this into a Superman thread.:big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Holy dang. I just saw the most recent trailer, which is very Venom-centric.

"Hey, Parker."

I got chills.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy dang. I just saw the most recent trailer, which is very Venom-centric.

"Hey, Parker."

I got chills.
They flash Venom for a split second and he looked awesome! I'm buying my tickets for opening day this afternoon!

Don't forget The Simpsons Movie!
Does anyone know if that clip on "American Idol" last night is from the movie or just something they made specifically for the episode last night?

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Does anyone know if that clip on "American Idol" last night is from the movie or just something they made specifically for the episode last night?
I'm pretty sure that clip was made specifically for "Idol." But it would be cool if it was included in the movie!!

(still laughing over Bart's "Dunkleman" remark)