1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fan-Fic: Remembering The Good Times We Had

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 1, 2006.

1. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

2. ReneeLouvier

*bumpity bump bump*
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Yes Count it is a true masterpiece. Sara is a superb imaginative writer:cool:
    Oh and I see it was you who provided the suggestion for the sequel eh?
    Well thank you Count for putting such wonderful inspiration in Sara's head. Look what it has led to;) :excited: Congratulations Sara.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The one that started it all! Though technically it's the first story our dear Sara wrote, it's the third in the entire span of the narrative.

And what a wonderful story this was... Death and Life brought in as real characters... Uncle Deadly taking the center darklight... And Auntie Eleanor, a welcome face amongst the gallery of spooks haunting the theater.
    Don't hesitate in adding this one to your reading lists.

10 truly triumphant tales!
  5. The Count

Hi. Just reread this one for a bit of research... And it made me happy cry, smiling because of the rumbling storm outside while reading. BTW: Sara, left you a message in your gmail inbox, hope you got it
    *Hugs.
  6. ReneeLouvier

Wow. Ironic that this old, wonderful story gets bumped up once more. Because I've *drumroll*

FINALLY GOT THE NOVEL READY TO GO.

It is finally freaking perfect. And I'm just a few mouse-clicks away from ordering myself a preview copy of it. It's been scanned, slightly re-written (cleaning up grammatical errors), spell-checked probably over 30 times, and hand-picked through by yours truely.

How I hate OCD. But, either way. I should be able to start mailing them out (finally) within the next month or so.

*crosses fingers so tightly they might break*
  7. The Count

:batty: No crosses please. Yaey, that's soooo good to hear Sara.
  8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice. Very nice! Liked the history between Deadly and Eleanor, and the old phantom trying to save Robin was a touching moment. And Death being entertained by Gonzo's act...priceless.