FanFic: Is That A Song There?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
He's ok!!! YAY!!! *dances* Oh what a great chapter Renee!! I loved the lullaby!! AWESOME!! MORE MORE PLEASE!!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
More on Monday dearest fans!!!

*hands out Scooter dolls, and apple-cinnamon muffins.*

You're all probably thinking:

"Darned that No-Computer-On-Sunday rule!" Right? *laughs a bit*

Oh, and if anyone wants them, I've also left out Fozzie, Kermit, Gonzo, and Skeeter dolls! Take your pick!! *hugs her own Scooter doll tightly*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, I want Kermit! *hugs Kermit doll*

Anyway, some more great stuff Renee! The lullaby was so touching, so sweet. And poor Scooter, he's just so mixed up inside and I can't believe he thought he should've died! That poor boy! I'm looking forward to Monday as I'm on the edge of my seat here!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are these MB dolls, or grownup Muppet dolls?

If the latter, I'll take Skeeter please.
The lullaby was a nice touch, guessing Nancy changed for whichever MB she had to soothe as evidenced by the changes between Skeeter's and Nancy's version.
Come on Scooter, the worst is behind you... Just gotta keep living one day at a time and take some pride in something around you to give yourself new life.
It's what Nanny would've wanted, I think. That or more story, not sure which, I get those confused also.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<recovers from fainting earlier>
<reads>
<smiles>

That's better. That makes me feel good inside. The lullabye, especially. It makes me feel good inside. <hugs a teddy bear> And so does that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Brings in milk. Hey guys, brought some milk from the fridge in the common room. Will put it there when I'm done. Unless anybody wants some now.
*Pours glass of milk and takes one of Sara's apple cinnamuffins. These are good, thanks Renee. At least we got something to keep us occpied till Monday.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
GONZO DOLL?! *throws pink teddy bear at Lisa* I love it!! *squeezes Gonzo doll*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<picks up pink teddy bear> PRAWNIE! I TOLD YOU TO BE NICE TO THIS TEDDY BEAR! I told you, it's the very first teddy bear I ever had! My SISTER made it for me when I was a BABY! And you go and THROW it? Shame on you... <hugs pink teddy bear>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For shame Ryan... For shame.

But look on the bright side Lisa, at least now you have your Pink Teddy bear back.

Think I'll just step out for a bit and work on a couple of things.

Oh BTW... Here's a small tidbit for the story I'm thinking of... We all have reputable establishments in Hensonville, visited by a furry monster on a sad day in February 2006.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Heh, sorry Lisa, I didn't mean to throw it at you...:halo: But yeah, like Ed said, at least you have it back now. :wink: