1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FanFic: Is That A Song There?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by ReneeLouvier, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Nicely done, Renee. Col. Steve strikes me as the kind of guy who would be on the FBI's Most Wanted List (as well as the lists of the CIA, Scotland Yard, the Interpol, etc.)
    Between Eli, Steve, the Hepatitis C and being separated from their parents at such a young age...I think someone needs to give Scooter and Skeeter the name of a good therapist.
  2. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

:D Fantabulous Sara. This is one of the best ongoing series I have ever read.
  3. The Count Moderator

Now this was the longest story from the collection of Sadie's... This went so much in depth... Exploring the Muppets history, where Gonzo came from though it focused more on Skeeter's past life towards the middle and later chapters. Got spooky and intense, but there was a happy ending. And yet, there are a few seeds planted for the next story here and there.

13 thrilling depictions of fanfiction.