Jim Hensons Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
you may not know Jims, wishes, but the Family does not want these out thier, the video copies that were given out were given to a very small number of people, its a shame that someone went behind thier backs, mass produced them and is making a profit off them online

pretty disrespectfull if you ask me

Pino

Reaction score
Ive got a copy too.... and ivé made a respectfull dvd cover to honour him.
It's not something to put on tv and enjoy the movie. But once a year I watch it to remember him and think what a great think he was doing the things he did with puppets.

puppetise

Reaction score
i wish to see it but there is no chance f it hm oh well

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I suggest to all who are interested in aquiring this that they contact one of the many traders who frequent this board.

I find it in great distaste that these are being sold and bought for profit, especially when there are many here on MC including myself who have this available for non-profit.

No one should be profiting on someone's death, be it your neighbor Joe who just passed or the most famous person in the world.

So, take a look around right here in the Buy, Sell or Trade section and contact a trader instead of flocking to eBay so quickly.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
If anyone has it up for trade PM me and we'll see what we can do.:wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
A few of the sellers on Ebay are only selling it for a nickel. They know they shouldn't be making a profit, so they don't. I don't agree with the 19.99 ones, but I still wouldn't want ta trade. Does anyone know how it got out into the mainstream anyway?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ha! IF anyone was selling em for a nickel... i'd get ticked, lol. i just spent $25 plus $1 for S&H so... $26 :crazy: :excited:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
nobody here seems to think its more than a little GHOULISH that you are trying to find this?

dont you think if it was something the family wanted released to the public it would have been done alredy?

Status
Not open for further replies.