1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Discussion in 'Games' started by EmmyMik, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

How many kinds of Byron are there?
  2. *sigh*, he asked for it...

Well, there's Mommy Byron, Daddy Byron, Sister Byron, Brother-in-law Byron, Doggy Byron, Paternal Grandmother Byron, Paternal Grandfather Byron (PGB!), Maternal Grandmother Byron, Maternal Grandfather Byron, (MGP!), Aunt Byron (1), Aunt Byron (2), Cousin Byron (1), Cousin Byron (2), Uncle Byron (by marriage---not to me, but to Aunt Byron (2) ),

and then ya get into the whole extended-Byron family mess (if you RULLY wanna know, I'll give you as much of a run-down as I can this summer---we have 3 different family reunions---Maternal Grandmother Byron's side, Maternal Grandfather Byron's side, and Paternal Grandmother Byron's side---Paternal Grandfather Byron's family is just now Maternal Grandmother Byron, Daddy Byron, Sister Byron, and me---I'm Byron).
  3. And Cousin Byron (1) is Aunt Byron's (1) son, and Cousin Byron (2) is Aunt Byron (2) and Uncle Byron's son.

Just to clear things up.
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Collect them all
  5. LOL!!!!
  6. This is true, ya know---we could release 'em in series of 5, with an exclusive variant in each one, goin' for 20 in all---and in case of somethin' weird, we could always delve into the "Extended Family Byron" bin.

"Palisades is proud to announce the debut of it's Byron Family Action Figure line---collect Series one now---Mommy Byron, Doggy Byron, Brother-in-law Byron, Cousin Byron (1), with the Exclusive 'Byron with Clothes' variant!"

(They'll be shipped to Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, and TRU...no word on any Hot Topic merchandise yet)
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I thought Ken was having problems getting hair to stick to the figures and look real...
  8. anathema

anathema Active Member

...hence the '...with clothes'! :)
  9. Fozzie Bear

:rolleyes: OOOOOoooohhhhh!
  10. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I KNOW!

We've been nothing but nice to him and his crack-ho mama and sister. So far. But to quote Bugs Bunny,

"Of course you know--this means WAR."

If he's gonna bring it on, it's O.N.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  11. Fozzie Bear

Why not take the skateboard, break the wheels off it, nail it to a stake, stick it up in the front yard and set fire to it! Just don't maim anybody. You're too good for that.

Might not hurt to fling SOURED mashed potatoes at him as he passes, either. Just do it where he can't see you. Don't want to get in trouble for assaulting someone with mashed potatoes.

Oh, know why the frazzled peanut called the cops? He was a-salted!

(BTW, Quinn(etc)nn, new role play in February. Gonzo has a Camilla now I think).
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

OMG! Yeah, what is it with punk kids today. My ex keeps getting his BMW's top slashed by one of his neighbor. It costs a couple thousand to replace it each time. Don't get how people do such things to nice people. Any ideas on how to catch this guy?
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Darn, some destructive little fruckers out there! yikes.
    I think these mis spent youth kids need to channel that energy into something creative...like toppling a big tobacco company through industrial sabotage or erecting a lemonade stand...profits of course going to the save the cactus foundation.

...the revolution starts right here -----> --------> -------
    <---------
  14. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Lock kids up from 13 years to 18 years and then make them serve in the army for 2 years. That woul be a good way to sort these kids out.
  15. anathema

anathema Active Member

Where I live: plenty of space for the kids to play safely, so where do they play? In the middle of the dam' road. I figure it's only a matter of time before one of them gets hit by a car, and while I've got no desire to scratch my paintwork, I'm in favour of anything that'll knock some road-sense into their thick skulls.

This story, however, takes the cake: around Bonfire Night the year before last, two kids in the road: one standing in the mouth of the T-junction opposite my house, holding a skateboard, the other standing on the opposite side of the road aiming lit fireworks at the first kid for him to bat away as if they were cricket balls...
  16. Fozzie Bear

It'll be time consuming, but video surveillance is a good thing to do. A cousin of mine and I caught a vandal who was stabbing his Honda Accord (?) with a screwdriver and putting deep holes in it.

We watched them do it, and video taped it, and called the police over to watch the tape and then followed the pigs...um, cops...over to their house and Tim told them he wouldn't ask for their arrest if they paid for the damages, which they did.

Set up a video camera to film the vehicle, catch them on tape doing it, and VOILA! put that brat away!!

Funny how this started as a survey, and now we're offering each other vigilante advice. Hmm.

Of course, there's always my form of punishment: Smack him continuously in the back of the head with a rubber chicken while telling really bad jokes!!
  17. Fozzie Bear

Waitaminnit!! What the heck did you do with Amy?!

Hey, now! WE used to play in the street, with knives no less. Hmm. Wonder if our mothers were trying to tell us something by sending us there..?:confused:
  18. anathema

anathema Active Member

Police arrested two kids yesterday: one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks.

They charged one and let the other one off.

:p :D

One o' these days I'm gonna set up a webcam pointed at my parking space...
  19. Fozzie Bear

Geez, I'm surprised that one of the kids didn't SET the other one off.

ssssssssssBOOM!
  20. anathema

anathema Active Member

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.'

So that was nice.