Kermits Swamp Years DVD Secrets

SammieRose

Reaction score
Re: Kermits Swamp Secrets

Originally posted by *Warrick*

Alice Dinnean who Performed Pilgrim, Vicki and Kermits Mom also plays the voice of Suzie on 'Rugrats'.

[/B]
Alice doesn't provide the voice for those characters. The voice was provided by Cree Summer, who does in fact voice Suzie on the Rugrats. :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Anyone notice how deep Steve's voice can get now??? My god! The rabbit he performed sounded so much like a Jim voice! I was astounded :smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Just to clarify myself. I'm not dissing the product yet. And I'm not dissing folks in general who don't like it. I'm just saying that I don't understand why people are griping at the first new Muppet film project in ages just because the in jokes seem to be obvious. Yeah they might be a little slow going, but at least its a recognition to the fans that Henson is at least finally remembering their vast history. If only we could forget Muppets from Space.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Sammie,

Yayyyy, I thought it was the same voice.

Cory,
Its useless the way your talking, I suppose you wont like it now.
Because you have already made up your mind, But i tell ya i loved it !

Jackie,
Did you hear Steves Chef voice in Teh 'Behind The Scenes with Kermit and Horace D'fly' extra ?
It was great !

But i do think that the rabbit sounded too 'Kermity', He could have used a Wembley voice or Bean or another Character, It made me ask the question "Can Steve only perform Ernies and Kermits now ?"

See ya

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

In the pet store there was a sign high up in the background with something about LAZER on it (David Lazer), and the cinema was a HARTIS cinema after a designer.

Does anyone know is JimJo toys is a reference to anything in particular?

Guy!

Michael

Reaction score
Joe the Armadillo Puppet who did the "Backstage Special" kept calling everyone Jo, when he was told there name wasn't Jo he added Jo to the end of their real name. Therefore when interviewing Jim Lewis he became Jimjo, I think thats what it is reffering too.

Michael.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

Oh yeah, i also wondered about that 'Jimjo' thing.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Its useless the way your talking, I suppose you wont like it now.
Because you have already made up your mind, But i tell ya i loved it !<<<

No offense Warrick, but is there any Muppet film ya didn't like?
I can name a few myself.

Now then, to Mrthefrog, Warrick, nate...I have a dilema.
You see I went to every Hollywood and Blockbuster in the area.
Not one had KSY...except this one BB, but they only had the vhs. And Best Buy, Walmart, etc has KSY for $20. Im gonna tell ya right now, I aint paying no $20 for KSY, no matter how much people think the extras are worth it. The other REAL Muppet films and Dark Crystal are only $15.

Two TMS dvds finally came out as well...so at least there's some new non Sesame dvd offerings.

beaker

Reaction score
radionate:

>>>I'm just saying that I don't understand why people are griping at the first new Muppet film project in ages just because the in jokes seem to be obvious.<<<

I wouldnt even begin to call this 'the new Muppet film'. Its a made for video kiddy special, no matter ho wmuch they try to pass it off as a 'movie'. Why do ya think there is ZERO pr or press or ad coverage for it?

Yeah they might be a little slow going, but at least its a recognition to the fans that Henson is at least finally remembering their vast history. If only we could forget Muppets from Space.<<<

Whoah...while I had my problems with MFS(no original songs, all sets, Hulk Hogan) MFS looks light years beyond KSY. Heck Pepe and the video commentary alone are worth the $15 for the MFS dvd.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

I didnt like Muppets From Space , But thats about it with Muppet Stuff that i dont like, Oh and i didnt like The Hoobs at first either.

Not buying Kermits Swamp Years never ever came into my mind, No matter how bad everyone was saying that it was.

Henson dont have no chance if people are gonna bad mouth their project before they have even seen it, And not buy it.

How will they get money to make more stuff ?

See ya