Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

Leyla

Reaction score
<giggles> Yes, but I've already said that I do!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...Leyla, I hope you realize that I have no contract that allows me to wed anyone. Let alone a dog and a woman...So Lisa, about those glove scenes...

Leyla

Reaction score
(Thanks, Prawnie!) Oh, I don't know why the pianist would object! I would take great care of him! See, I've gotten him his very own kennel, with one of those adorable Schroeder-esque toy pianos! (I've been spending way too much time with my roomies) (Also Lisa and Prawnie)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Yes, yes you have. And with all that time you've never ONCE had that little talk about not taking defenseless prawns into closets to measure their waist sizes!) (And I suppose that's true too...But that's why we're so gosh darn loveable! ...Or me anyway.)

...I really don't have anything to say out here.

Leyla

Reaction score
(She's surprisingly stubborn Prawnie. Rather fixated I'm afraid, and Robot Kermit isn't making things any easier!) (And yes, you are both absolutely lovable)

Mmm... that's right, Prawnie, stay in the parantheses. The world outside of them is cold and frightening.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Sheesh, I told you to leave that thing deactivated...) (Didn't we win an award for that or something?)

That's why I brought the mink coat. Right Maureen?

Maureen the Mink: Right! *cuddles me*

How warm...