"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I asked this a few pages back and never got a response but would someone be able to pick up a ticket to the panel for me? I live in upstate CT and really can't go down to LI on Fri. just to get tickets. I only need one ticket and I could hopefully meet up with whoever picks up the ticket on the 11th and get it from them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Matleo
I'm sorry I'm also getting four tickets :frown: I would definitely help you out, but alas...

But I'm sure if you can get down on Saturday or Sunday it should be okay. I don't think they're going to sell out Friday--when I spoke with the Cinema Arts Centre people they said you'd probably be good if you picked them up on the first weekend.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm also getting four tickets :frown: I would definitely help you out, but alas...

But I'm sure if you can get down on Saturday or Sunday it should be okay. I don't think they're going to sell out Friday--when I spoke with the Cinema Arts Centre people they said you'd probably be good if you picked them up on the first weekend.
Sarah, I was told the same. By Alan right? :wink: Yeah he also told me that he didn't predict it would go that quickly. They really want to try to accommodate as many people as possible...or as much as the theater's fire codes will allow :smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Is anyone traveling a long distance for this event? Hopefully no one speaks up so I don't feel bad for not going . . . Why can't they have one event in the Midwest? LA and NYC get all the muppet love.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Did we ever establish a MC Happiness Hotel yet for this event? :smile:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
If not, we should definitely gather for some sort of lunch event.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
If not, we should definitely gather for some sort of lunch event.
I'm probably going to be coming later in the day when the Q&A panel starts I'm not going to any morning/early afternoon screenings. So I don't think I'll be making lunch but I highly recommend F.H. Riley's 400 New York Ave. in Huntington Village nearby.

majortom1981

Reaction score

hello. I just joined today. I work in Huntington Village. If anybody needs any info about this or help let me know.

I just bought my tickets online to the benifit reception (wich includes tickets to the commercials and experiments session) so tickets are onsale online.

Also if anybody needs anyhelp with the area let me know.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
hello. I just joined today. I work in Huntington Village. If anybody needs any info about this or help let me know.

I just bought my tickets online to the benifit reception (wich includes tickets to the commercials and experiments session) so tickets are onsale online.

Also if anybody needs anyhelp with the area let me know.
So should we let you know? :big_grin:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Okay Melissa and anyone else--

I will BE THERE tomorrow at opening (probably early) and I have blonde hair, will probably be carrying a big green Little Mermaid bag and I'll be wearing... a pink top (hesitation was me deciding what to wear haha). So if you see me, definitely stop and say something! I'd love to meet you all!