Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

Toast

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Ah, welcome, my fellow Canuck! :big_grin: Muppet Central is awesome, you'll love it here.
I've ordered my set at Futureshop for 39$, which I didn't think was too bad considering I'm picking it up in store (as in, no shipping fees tacked on, only tax). If you end up finding it somewhere else cheaper, I'll feel pretty silly!

$39.99 is very good. I was expecting it to be more like $45. I doubt I'll find it cheaper but I will keep you posted!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Six weeks and we still don't even know about those opening titles yet. You'd think they'd have made a decision by now.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Six weeks and we still don't even know about those opening titles yet. You'd think they'd have made a decision by now.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
i'm pretty sure it will be the Original Opening

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Toast said:
$39.99 is very good. I was expecting it to be more like $45. I doubt I'll find it cheaper but I will keep you posted!
Well, it came to $45 with the tax, but that's not too bad, as originally I was expecting it to be like $50 without tax! :eek:

amiki chan

Reaction score
I've never ordered from them before but Amazon.com is offering The Muppet Show Season 1 for $27.99 and you get free shipping! That didn't sound too bad to me so I pre-ordered it :big_grin:

Oliver

Reaction score
REALLY?

The Valentines episode AND Sex & Drugs?

When was that announced??