not sure whether to laugh or smack my forehead...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
PigBoyCrosby said:
First of all, threads change and evolve(oops am I getting too contriversal for you???), just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not allowed to happen. Now, "Faith can make a person ignorant" is another quote from a rather "Good" book. Look it up. Also, no one attacked a religion or a belife, only mother thereasa's standing. Secondly, "instances" as you call it, is not what I was talking about. I stated that the Bible does not state itself that suffering will bring you closer to god. Now on to the thief. His suffering did not bring him closer to god, so no points there. Also, the story regarding the others crusified alongside Jesus are debated. The are several different accounts by each apostle, and three different types of accounts. Firstly, two thiefs, one was saved. Then there is the report of two thiefs and neither were saved. And Third, Jesus was crusified alone, absolutely no one was executed alongside him. Oh yeah and you quote of "let's try to keep this thread on the topic of Paris Hilton in the role of Mother Theresa. Religious beliefs are very personal and we should all respect what others believe without pushing our beliefs unto others.". Why don't you try and not force your faschist beliefs on this thread.
Maybe you should re-read your original post. You did say, states or alludes to . . . And I don't understand how asking for God's forgiveness so you could join him in heaven isn't being drawn closer to God. How much closer can you really get?

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree Pigboy. I am tired of this thread and your personal attacks and trying to draw people into arguments.

P.S. to JoeyMuppet & D'Snowth. Don't let Pigboy get to you. It's not worth your time to let him get you worked up. That's what he is trying to do.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*screams head off* NOOOO! NOT PARIS HILTON! Poor Mother Teresa, she doesnt deserve such a horrible torture :frown:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Floyd,maybe you should either edit what you wrote,or wait till Pigboy comes back on here.I don't want you to be stuck in this arguement,or get your feelings hurt.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
what did I say that was that bad? all I'm saying is that I think they should find someone better to play mother teresa, guess it might have come accross like I hate paris hilton, but dont you think there are better people that they can use?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I agree with you,I do think there are better choices of people they can use.I wasn't saying,I thought it was bad.I was just saying that,so if PigBoy comes back,and reads this thread,he doesn't get mad at you too.I'm just telling you this,to protect you,since you're a new member.I don't want PigBoy to hurt you(in words I mean).

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
First of all Muppetrule, you a Nimrod ('nother Bible reference for you) Secondly, You said his suffering brought him closer to God, not his asking for Forgiveness. You are the one making personal attacks, not me, so learn a little about the english language. This is the first personal attack, and it's toward you. Joey, nothing I have said has been directed to you. I don't know how you inferred that, but I'm sorry if you thought. You are one of the ones I fell actually reads the posts, instead of just picking and choosing what to respond to. MuppetRule is the kind of person how inspite of absolutely no ability to sate a point, an intelliginet point to be exact, still decides to chirp in. Again, apologies to you Joey, you have been intelligent, open-minded, and cheerful. All has been directed to MuppetRule and his lazy ignorance.

PigBoyCrosby

Reaction score
Sgt. Floyd, you didn't start this. Over sensitive morons who think they should monitor everybody else's thoughts and positions that aren't there own. That's what I take offence to. If you feel you need to state a grand agenda of how people you write or think, don't get defensive or surprised when someone starts pushing back.