1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I have two questions.

1. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

JT Yorke likes this.
  2. JT Yorke

JT Yorke Active Member

Maybe this has been answered before, but why didnt Disney bring 'The Muppets at Disneyland' to DVD yet?

3. ErinAardvark

Why doesn't someone release "Tales from Muppetland" on DVD, already? I WANT THE FROG PRINCE ON DVD! (I have the VHS copy, but I don't think I can convert it)

4. ErinAardvark

Another question: Can "Muppet Vision 3-D" be listed in the profiles as "Favorite Movie?" Because I think that's my favorite Muppet "movie."

5. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I hope this is the right place to ask this, but:

I'm hoping someone here can help me out with this short/series of shorts that I can't for the life of me remember the name of.

It was either on Cartoon Network or Boomerang, and I think it aired around 2005 or 2006 (or possibly 2007). From what I remember, it was a cartoon about a grumpy cat (not, I repeat, NOT Garfield. If it was Garfield, I would've remembered very clearly.) who lived with a happy little girl. And I think the cat (or whatever it was) was either black or orange. And also, I know it wasn't a Wedgies short, either. This was a few years before the Wedgies shorts came out. Anyway, can someone PLEASE help me out? It's been driving me batdung insane trying to remember since I was about 9! If you do know what I'm talking about, please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Or maybe I've just gone nuts, and what I'm remembering doesn't even exist after all... :crazy:

6. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Has anybody been watching the international Champions Cup? It has been an interesting tournament. I think over in America its on ESPN

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Why do wyng places often pair wyngs up with a side of celery? I don't understand the concept of that.

8. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Shouldn't those "wyngz" actually be paired up with "selluree"? :D

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Would you like some "barackolly" with that selluree? Maybe some care-rots?

10. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Not quite sure on the celery, but I can tell you why they serve wings with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
    The heat from the sauce (a wonderful little enzyme called capsaicin) that burns your mouth can only be put out with something dairy.
    If you drink anything, water or soda won't stop the heat, but milk will.

11. D'Snowth

Too true. This is why whenever you see idiots trying to eat ghost peppers or something like that, they're usually crying and begging for a gallon of milk afterwards.

12. mr3urious

In Canada, there's a store brand called "President's Choice", which is pretty ironic. Shouldn't it be called "Prime Minister's Choice"?

Yes, I know it's named for Loblaw's then-president, but it's still humorous to me. :D

13. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I do like hot foods. Jalapenos are mild compared to Habaneros. Ghost chilis are too much for me. But even with Habaneros, there is only a tiny bit of capsaicin in them, but it is so concentrated, it takes a gallon of milk to put the fire out.
    Indian and Thai foods are delicious. How those cultures are used to the heat in those dishes, must be part of their heritage. Not for weak hearts (or stomachs).

14. D'Snowth

Buffalo wyngs are the only spicy thing I will willingly ingest, but it's mainly because I just love chicken so much. Not to mention, depending on who made them, sometimes the buffalo sauce can actually be pretty mild . . . but, there have been times where the buffalo sauce has been like eating a volcano, lol.

15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

At what point in The Nightmare Before Christmas movie does a vulture character appear? :scary:

16. mr3urious

Their taste buds must have been destroyed from eating all that crap. :p

17. ErinAardvark

Why are cats and kittens so cute?

18. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Sorry if someone has already asked this, but...

Why is it totally fine for topless men to walk around in public, but OH SO HORRIBLE for topless women to do the same thing?

Kids are gonna find out what bewbs are eventually, especially if they're a girl.

19. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

So I found this fantastic video of Rod from Avenue Q singing songs made famous by women. The only songs I was familiar when I first saw it were Part of Your World, Somewhere Over The Rainbow and Defying Gravity. Than I did Google searches, and found out some of the other songs People, Thank you for Being a Friend, and Don't Rain on My Parade. Can someone please tell me the names of the other songs?

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  20. ErinAardvark

Another question:
    Why does everything have to be rebooted?

MikaelaMuppet likes this.