1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember going door to door selling those things. That was the most terrifying experience of my life.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Honestly I remember going into the boy scouts just so I could get the opportunity to be inside a dunk tank.... Never happened. :(

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Actually, here's a good question.

Is anybody else like, just ready for this year to be over? Cause I feel like these last couple months have just involved me trying to fix up my personality, because all the stress I dealt with in college and the political **** just made me a real ****hole throughout 2016.... Heck, I feel like late 2015 is when my personality started to go down the toilet (which would make sense, since I feel like politics really started to kick in at that time, and I was also starting bachelor's as well).

4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Could be. Bodegas or tiendas are little grocery stores that do sell small quantities of staples- milk, eggs, meat, fruits and vegetables, etc. Usually Spanish-run. Their inventory is pretty small, since in Manhattan, most kitchens are very small. And because there are so many restaurants on every block, it's easier to eat out than eat in.

How many times has Jerry Seinfeld actually cooked anything? Besides cold cereal.

Plus in Manhattan, there are no large supermarket chains (back in the 70's/80's, there was D'Agastino's, but only a handful of locations). Because of the limited amount of space. The rent on a 10,000 share foot store would be astronomical.
    Actually, the closest thing to a supermarket is there is a Duane Reade pharmacy on practically every corner, with a somewhat decent grocery section.

But before I go off too far, yes, Hooper's can be a bodega. Besides the fact he had a lunch counter and a soda fountain, he did sell the basic necessities too.

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, there was that time that he was waiting for corporate Kramer to come home for a chicken dinner for two.

KRAMER: You cooked?
    JERRY: I ordered out, but it's still effort.

6. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Why should it be that the fish in the sea are all unable to sing?

Do pandas know that bamboo is not orange, but in fact, bamboo?