1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Questions about anything

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, May 8, 2012.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like french toast?

Actually, I like all three.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

:(
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Head go kaboom? :p
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

No, I said something sciencey :p
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

No. And I know it's very "unsouthern" of me, but I can't stand 'em.
    Love waffles, especially Waffle House chocolate chip waffles; hate pancakes, except for those red velvet pancakes IHOP had for a while; not too big a fan of french toast, but I'll eat it if that's all there is.
  6. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I love French toast and waffles. I like pancakes too. But my favorite was how my grandmother made them. Right now I love pancakes with boysenberry syrup.
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  7. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I like all 3 as well but typically don't like to eat "just" pancakes... it ends up feeling like heavy sugar overload. I usually prefer them as part of breakfast. (That probably makes more sense in my head...)
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

That annoys the heck out of me! Especially when on their intro posts they sound like really interesting people who you're looking forward to getting to know!
    On another note, this is my first time ever in 7 years quoting, so I hope it comes out looking good! lol
  9. Mo Frackle

Maybe they're just shy. I remember the first time I joined, it took me awhile to join conversations.
    Hayley B likes this.
  10. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Yes!
  11. Fragglemuppet

Actually, pigs are porcine, though I don't think that term is used often. As for others, I'm not sure.
  12. Fragglemuppet

I finally got caught up with myself!
    :excited:
    Anyway, yeah, I was very slow and hesitant my first year or so here too. I did make sure always to have some presence though. For a long time whenever my computer was on, you could be sure there was an MC window opened somewhere! lol
    Now to answer the latest question, my favorite is pancakes with syrup and either pecans or walnuts if at home, or strawberries if at a restaurant. I also like other stuff with it though.
  13. D'Snowth

Has Geico done away with their cavemen? It just occured to me I haven't seen them in quite some time. I know their commercials were funny/popular enough to try and spawn a TV series, that went through like two or three retoolings before it finally made it to the air, and even then, it was quite a letdown, then it seems like their commercials ended up fading away.
  14. Mo Frackle

Evidently, those commercials offended cavemen everywhere.

In all seriousness, I wondered about that too.
  15. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

There are a couple football-themed Geico Caveman commercials that air on ESPN quite a bit, but aside from that I think they've phased that campaign out.
  16. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Pancakes, waffles, French toast etc are all good but I much prefer them dressed up. Coconut pancakes with macadamia. Pumpkin French toast with spiced apple compote and whippy cream. You get the idea. :)

I think we should all classify ourselves as "Muppine."

--------------
  17. D'Snowth

Coconut. Yuck.
  18. HeyButtahfly

What if you put the lime in the coconut?
    newsmanfan likes this.
  19. Mo Frackle

And what if you drink it all up?
  20. HeyButtahfly

Then would you feel better? ;)