Remembering Amy... We will miss you.

Akasha

Reaction score
Wow very sad, my thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends. I read some of her posts from the link provided and she seemed like a really fun poster and nice too.

:frown:

beaker

Reaction score
I am still very much in shock and despair from this...
as Jess mentioned, she was indeed an extrordinary person,
filled with so much kindness and good cheer.

I remember crying last night reading Phil's post, just thinking back to all she represented and what she meant to this forum and Muppet community here in the short time she was on MC. Her life albeit short, was no doubt able to touch a lot of people around her in real life as well as on here. I really think life is beyond unfair, but Im not going to get into that on here...I just really cant begin to understand how somebody so full of goodness could be taken from us. Really makes you think...and as Phil noted, life is indeed precious and not something to be taken for granted.
It is Amy's great gift of exemplary warm kindness and humor that will always be remembered on here.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
wow....you miss a week and what happens....

amy was about the only one on here who said EVERYTHING to make you smile....

she did not take anything personally....she knew knew what to say.

thank you for making me laugh amy....

we could all try to be as full of life as amy was, but i doubt others can achieve that much of a positive outlook on life..

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
wow....you miss a week and what happens....
Sarah
That's so true.. I was gone for like 8 days, and I hadn't known about Amy's trips to the hospital, or the severity of her condition. I was so shocked when I saw Phil's post 2 nights ago.

Its all still sinking in, and I'm lightening up very slightly. I put my final words to Amy in my signature, so I and anyone else who reads my posts will always remember her.

-Matt

Jane

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a cousin of Amy's and I would like to thank all the lovely people at Muppet Central who have said such wonderful things about our girl.

A special thanks to Matt for his email and to Philip for his help getting the 'Rainbow Connection' music for the funeral.

Amy hated people being sad so in tribute to her I think it would be best if everyone kept smiling:smile:

Thank you!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I just wanted to add my condolences as well--Amy was so sweet, and was an example to us all about how to approach the problems life throws at you. I don't think any of us realized how serious her medical problems were, because she was always joking, always happy in their posts.

I'll miss Amy greatly, and whenever I think of New Zealand I'll remember that I have a friend there.

I'm sad, but happy that I had the chance to know her.

Quinn

:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Amy was always upbeat and happy! We had a lot of good laughs on here and I knew we would become good friends on here in good time! She always had a kind word to say. I feel bad that I was kinda out of the loop and didn't realize she was sick. This came as a total shock to me and it's really sad. I will miss her, she really brightened up the board in times when it needed it most. I won't forget her. She was really a great person, I could tell from her very first post. :smile: