Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said (yes, I just said that again), I just generally have no interest in politics, but during tumultuous times such as these, it's hard not to get political, especially if something Trump and/or his "Administration" do something that affects you and/or your loved ones. Need I mention, once again, I'm now without health insurance because I couldn't afford the price hike from $20 a month to $536 a month?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh no, me too. I'm paying attention because I'm worried about what Trump is doing to our country and our people for that matter.

But, if we get a much better president left or right, I'll be more than happy to sit back on a chair and sip on lemonade.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same, but I'm still worried about the 2018 midterm right now, and I think everyone else is too: both sides are pulling out their big guns, and it looks like it's going to be a battle to the death.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a single person in this thread who actually likes Trump.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Same, but I'm still worried about the 2018 midterm right now, and I think everyone else is too: both sides are pulling out their big guns, and it looks like it's going to be a battle to the death.
A battle where I don't particular want either side to win, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'd rather the "other" side win than the side that won in 2016 and has been causing the country to crumble ever since.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'd rather the "other" side win than the side that won in 2016 and has been causing the country to crumble ever since.
In 2016 I said either way I won't be happy with the results, and I stand by that. Nothing has changed. I knew Trump would be a disaster, and indeed he was. I knew the Democrats would learn nothing, and indeed they haven't...or have rather. :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a single person in this thread who actually likes Trump.
Before Trump announced that he was running for president I was a huge fan of his. I loved both the Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice, and that is where I gained a lot of respect for the man. I thought he was tough, but fair and also kind. I did a little bit of research on him and I liked what I saw.
Thence he announced he was running and I liked a lot of what he was saying. Yes I believe that ilegals coming into this country and competing crimes. Which doesn't mean every single one of the dose that. I agree that America's foreign relationships were in Dierks shape, and that we needed to have a stronger military. The list goes on. Now that he is in office I can't make any sense of anything.