Scooter Appreciation Thread For The Most Underappraciated, Disrespected Muppet of Ever

Do you hate Scooter?

• Yes, because I'm a terrible person

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No, because I'm wonderful

Votes: 59 96.7%
  • Maybe, but I have no backbone so I can't make up my mind

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
but MTM he seemed to have a larger role... I would have to check, though.
Well he's the one who has all the bright ideas at the beginning. First he suggests they take the show to Broadway. Then he suggests they go out on their own, lol.

Really, it's a shame they didn't recast him in MCC... he would have made a wonderful Scrooge's Nephew.
Yeah that would have been ideal. As it is there's too many humans with major parts in the film.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Really, it's a shame they didn't recast him in MCC... he would have made a wonderful Scrooge's Nephew.
Frizzlefratz, I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that would be cool. That was part of my problem with MCC though; it felt more like A Christmas Carol with Muppets thrown in than the Muppets doing A Christmas Carol. I mean, Fozzy was barely in it, and I wish they woulda used familiar Muppets for the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, like they used familiar Disney characters in Mickey's Christmas Carol.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Wow, Drtooth. That is like, the greatest idea I've ever heard. Can we say...REMAKE!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Wow, Drtooth. That is like, the greatest idea I've ever heard. Can we say...REMAKE!
I don't think so, because what other changes would we have? Would you want Pepe replacing Rizzo? (There's nothing wrong with him, but Rizzo's a better character)

We Got Us

Reaction score
I don't think so, because what other changes would we have? Would you want Pepe replacing Rizzo? (There's nothing wrong with him, but Rizzo's a better character)
Pepe replace Rizzo? NEVER! Lol, but still, I have to exercise serious will power in order to watch a Muppet movie that entirely excludes Scoot. I could squeal when his uncle came on the screen, but it wouldn't be the same. :cry: :wink:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Pepe replace Rizzo? NEVER! Lol, but still, I have to exercise serious will power in order to watch a Muppet movie that entirely excludes Scoot. I could squeal when his uncle came on the screen, but it wouldn't be the same. :cry: :wink:
Yeah I love Scooter too. I used to be that way with Robin, but MCC is the only that gives him a decent role.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Yeah I love Scooter too. I used to be that way with Robin, but MCC is the only that gives him a decent role.
Lolyep. I am a little obsessed with the guy. Robin is unfairly adorable too though! :wink:

We Got Us

Reaction score
That is so true. Why is it the obscure Muppets can be more fun?
Because Scooter is peppy and funny and naive and a little sarcastic and has super cute glasses--oh wait, you mean in a general sense. I think in my case it has something to do with feeling sorry for them in their obscurity. For example: When I heard that Nigel had originally been the host of TMS, and was voted out for lack of charisma, I started kinda fawning over him and wrote as one of the core characters in my fan-fic. That's kinda a girlie thing though :wink:. Still, it gives me a fun feeling of excitement pointing out characters in the new movie like Wayne and Wanda and Uncle Deadly who never really got there spot in the limelight before. Did you know Nigel originally had the whistling talent Walter is now famous for?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Because Scooter is peppy and funny and naive and a little sarcastic and has super cute glasses--oh wait, you mean in a general sense. I think in my case it has something to do with feeling sorry for them in their obscurity. For example: When I heard that Nigel had originally been the host of TMS, and was voted out for lack of charisma, I started kinda fawning over him and wrote as one of the core characters in my fan-fic. That's kinda a girlie thing though :wink:. Still, it gives me a fun feeling of excitement pointing out characters in the new movie like Wayne and Wanda and Uncle Deadly who never really got there spot in the limelight before. Did you know Nigel originally had the whistling talent Walter is now famous for?
No I didn't know that, so did Kermit rehire Wayne and Wanda, because Muppet Morsels tell me he fired them. I really like Uncle Deadly though. He was such a fun character especially in Muppet Melodramas. My favorite character to see return was defiently Rowlf though, he's one of my favorite Muppets.