Series Nine, When

Luke

Reaction score
Well if they still keep up the free shipping for club members on the Palisades Direct items it'll work out great for members next year - no different from buying at retail really. If they only put out one figure at a time and don't carry on the shipping thing people will probably complain about those charges or wait until a few figures are in stock at once.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The way shipping works it would be horrible to release one figure every few weeks. People would have to wait until all the figures are out so they can save up to half the shipping cost. The problem is that it makes sales look bad like with the minis. If the club members still get free shipping, I'll be happy. I do want these figures soon though. I can't wait to see the final Sal with all the pack in goodness. And don't forget that Uncle Dealy comes with that candle abra that Rowlf didn't come with.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Confusion sets in...

OK, here's even MORE confusion, and maybe it's my fault for coming here so sporadically lately...

If these S10 figs are to come out sporadically over the next year ('05), and the wave is officially cancelled... Then what the heck is the point of the ' your top 12 for 2005' thread??? If they can't put out four or five figs together online at one time and junk, how the heck are we gonna get more than 12 figs? I mean, I know they'll have exclusives for CC members and probably release a Gonzo that was painted by monkeys as a convention fig, but beyond all that, how will we get 12+++?

Don't get me wrong again, I'm just ornery because I'm confused. This is the best line ever by the best company ever, I'm just a little worried/ excited by all this change. I have every ounce of faith in Palisades doing what they say they will, or at least trying their gosh-darn best at it, but I just don't see how they can get it done, and if they DO, I can't see how I can be along for the ride for every fig... That's all. One worried old Muppet fan... NOthing more. A little enlightenment would be appreciated though for an undeserving latecomer.

Josh.

Gwen

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Then what the heck is the point of the ' your top 12 for 2005' thread??? If they can't put out four or five figs together online at one time and junk, how the heck are we gonna get more than 12 figs? I mean, I know they'll have exclusives for CC members and probably release a Gonzo that was painted by monkeys as a convention fig, but beyond all that, how will we get 12+++?
Travis said they are planning on at least a dozen and I trust Travis about this one. He wouldn't intentionally lie about something like this. We have already had five convention figures this year. Say three online retailers pick up some as exclusives like what is happening with Animal 2. If Palisades releases what would have been series 10 through Palisades Direct then we have twelve of them. Even if they only released one a month through Palisades Direct we would have twelve of them.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
My bad...

OK, I trust Palisades to come through on what they intend to come through on.. No doubt. So far they have been handing me the most incredibly detailed figures for the most unlikely license (LET THEM GET DARK CRYSTAL FIGS OUT THERE!!!) I was just horribly confused by their whole process is all. and I mean horribly. :concern: :embarrassed:

Well, I totally look forward to our 12+ figs this coming year, as well as the ones slotted yet for this year. :halo:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Amazon has October 21st for the shipping date for Lips and Pops

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
EB Games moved their ship date forward today, rather than back, from 11/01 to 10/28...we shall see.

Michael
MWC

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm ready for them. Pops and Lips have spaces waiting for them on my shelves. Still thinking about Swedish Chef and SO Fozzie. Patrol Bear Fozzie is currently the only figure from the line (excluding exclusives and variants) that I don't own, simply because Palisades did such a perfect job with the S2 Fozzie. I don't feel the need to own any more. I might end up buying the Swedish Chef so I can have his accessories. If they ever come out with a Patrol Bear Sergeant Link, I might buy PB Fozzie online. Point of this post: I'm ready for Series 9.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Michael Crawfor said:
EB Games moved their ship date forward today, rather than back, from 11/01 to 10/28...we shall see.

Michael
MWC
Oh good! I hope that means they actually have them somewhere. I wonder why we haven't seen final shots of this stuff yet. You would think that it is rather close and if they have already shipped we should have seen them bu now.