1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Oct 12, 2015.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks. I couldn't find any on Dailymotion, so I had to use Google instead.

3. Any Del

Any Del Member

Now #3860 is gone as well. Both the Noggin/PBS verisons.

4. MikaelaMuppet

Just you wait and see. Eventually, all of the full Sesame Street episodes will be pulled.

Any Del likes this.
  5. Any Del

Any Del Member

Y'all better start saving your favorite videos. Its only a matter of time before they're all gone.

6. MikaelaMuppet

I have Google Photos bookmarked, so I will see them on there instead.

Any Del likes this.
  7. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this has already been discussed on here, but there's something that's been on my mind for quite a while:

How come @Schfifty and Sesame Maniac/Hooperfan receiving countless copyright strikes and having their street scene videos deleted by SW, yet that Rohail Hashmi nuisance is still getting away with uploading FULL EPISODES which SW has already had a problem with for quite a while?

8. LittleJerry92

Probably cause his videos don't come up as easily when searched for. I recently uploaded "Good Morning, Morning" by Herry Monster and checked first to see if the full ending was intact. I then noticed a copy from Rohail oddly enough had been posted in 2014 (which, surprise, surprise, he just took from Sesamestreet.org).

9. Fozzieboba

Fozzieboba Member

How did Rohail download his videos from sesame street.org though? I download the youtube videos of my favorites from a site called Keepvid.

10. LittleJerry92

I don't know what he's used, but I used realplayer downloader.

11. Fozzieboba

Fozzieboba Member

There's another downloader called utorrent

12. MikaelaMuppet

BitTorrent is another one.

13. Any Del

Any Del Member

Just check my email this morning and oh boy.... this is seriously not good. I've received a copyright STRIKE from Sesame Workshop and #4034 was taken down. Not only that but a letter from Sesame Workshop themselves! The letter says, "Dear Youtube user,

We've noticed that you and a few others have uploaded Sesame Street content. If you want to upload any of our content you MUST get our permission first. Any of your deleted videos will be put on Dvds in the near future. If we catch you and or other Youtubers uploading our content without permission, you all accounts will be permanently disabled. I bid you all a good day."
    Sesame Workshop

Now I'm putting most of my uploads to private. I'm not finished yet but boy oh boy my heart dropped after reading that... :(

14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Setting your uploads as private won't help - YouTube's copyright system can still identify copyrighted material regardless of what the privacy settings of the video are.

That being said, are you sure about that email you got from Sesame Workshop? Doesn't sound too legit to me.

Pig's Laundry and Any Del like this.
  15. LittleJerry92

It's probably because people like you, Rohail and others who post actual full episodes why SW now has a stick up their *** about ANYTHING from them being posted online. The fact that TheOriginalTellyMonster got a copyright strike (and possibly Nanto as well from what it sounds like) from posting just segments alone pretty much says SW is now realizing how ungrateful some fans can be from not listening to their demands of no full episodes.

Any Del likes this.
  16. Any Del

Any Del Member

That email WAS from Sesame Workshop. 8 Months ago I've asked them a question about dishing out strikes and they finally responded.

17. MikaelaMuppet

I knew that would be coming.;)

18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Just the way it's worded sounds curious to me.

19. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Yeah, i'm with Snowth here. Usually when companies (including SW) issue emails answering questions, or giving warnings, the wording is usually a bit more distant and formal. Plus, there's a lot of typos.

20. LittleJerry92

Any,

Why don't you just take a screenshot of the email and show it here?