1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Oct 12, 2015.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thanks. I couldn't find any on Dailymotion, so I had to use Google instead.

3. Any Del

Any Del Member

Now #3860 is gone as well. Both the Noggin/PBS verisons.

4. MikaelaMuppet

Just you wait and see. Eventually, all of the full Sesame Street episodes will be pulled.

Any Del likes this.
  5. Any Del

Any Del Member

Y'all better start saving your favorite videos. Its only a matter of time before they're all gone.

6. MikaelaMuppet

I have Google Photos bookmarked, so I will see them on there instead.

Any Del likes this.
  7. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this has already been discussed on here, but there's something that's been on my mind for quite a while:

How come @Schfifty and Sesame Maniac/Hooperfan receiving countless copyright strikes and having their street scene videos deleted by SW, yet that Rohail Hashmi nuisance is still getting away with uploading FULL EPISODES which SW has already had a problem with for quite a while?

8. LittleJerry92

Probably cause his videos don't come up as easily when searched for. I recently uploaded "Good Morning, Morning" by Herry Monster and checked first to see if the full ending was intact. I then noticed a copy from Rohail oddly enough had been posted in 2014 (which, surprise, surprise, he just took from Sesamestreet.org).

9. Fozzieboba

Fozzieboba Member

How did Rohail download his videos from sesame street.org though? I download the youtube videos of my favorites from a site called Keepvid.

10. LittleJerry92

I don't know what he's used, but I used realplayer downloader.

11. Fozzieboba

Fozzieboba Member

There's another downloader called utorrent

12. MikaelaMuppet

BitTorrent is another one.