I hope the special will include a clip with Tarah, my "sister" with OI. :smile:

OI MuppetFan

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Can't wait till Season 35 starts in April,which is a few weeks away! :smile:

blancalion

Reaction score
Luke said:
it's probably more in their interests for the public to see them as a seperate brand and production house rather than associating them with Henson's Muppets - having crossovers might confuse that.
SS puppets ARE Henson Muppets. I know that they now officlay belong to another company. But Kermit was a staple on SS in the good old days. And in Muppets take Manhattan the whole SS gang was there to witness the wedding!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And Drtooth calls himself a parody nut. If so, he'd have included the bit that spoofed Fiddler on the Roof in the episode sponsored by the letter B, after Cookie Monster's Mom and the eater of cookies himself both devour the chocolate-covered B cookie.
J/K with you pal, hope to see what the new season has in store for all us fans.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Count said:
And Drtooth calls himself a parody nut. If so, he'd have included the bit that spoofed Fiddler on the Roof in the episode sponsored by the letter B, after Cookie Monster's Mom and the eater of cookies himself both devour the chocolate-covered B cookie.
J/K with you pal, hope to see what the new season has in store for all us fans.
Oh yeah... forgot to put that there... that was just great. I wish they'd put that on a CD or something.

Man... I cannot wait for this next season... even if it does lack classic stuff.... just so I don't have to see Elmo and Zoe as Circus detectives again!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, for my benefit and that of others here on the forum, just who appears in this SS cast photo you found Muppet_Maniac?
Thanks and have a good weekend.

Whatever

Reaction score
Maria, Luis, Gordan, Ruth, Snuffy, Big Bird, Oscar, Count, Gina, Grover, Ernie, Bert, Baby Bear, Telly, Rosita, Cookie Monster, multiple roosters, and more.