The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, it was my idea first! :stick_out_tongue: We'll do a boys version and a girls version, how's that?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay! So far:

Daniel: 0 bids
Pepper: 1 bid: Snowthers

Someone's gotta bid on Daniel, or out-bid Snowth! :wink: Come on, we need Valentines! Have some pity on us!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry, but while the emphasis on romantic love can be incredibly annoying, I do not let it ruin my St. Valentine's Day. I'd like to see it as an opportunity to be nice to anybody.

Btw, here's the History Channel's explanation of the origin of St. Valentine's Day. If it's true, sounds pretty honorable to me.

http://www.history.com/minisites/valentine/viewPage?pageId=882
By Toutatis! I knew the Romans had something to do with it. I ask you, those Romans are crazy.

Whoa, when did jewelry, stereos, and electronics become a part of Valentine's Day
I dunno. When did that stuff be part of Christmas? Again, I say, those Romans are crazy, by Belenose.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay! So far:

Daniel: 0 bids
Pepper: 1 bid: Snowthers

Someone's gotta bid on Daniel, or out-bid Snowth! :wink: Come on, we need Valentines! Have some pity on us!
They'll have trouble out bidding me, I put in a proxy!:stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'd bid on myself, but that's kinda pathetic, so I'll bid on Pepper and hope she'll bid on me back. Would that work or am I banned from bidding?

Daniel

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, of course I will bid on you back! But Snowthers will probably try to out-bid you!

So,
Daniel: 1 bid - Pepper
Pepper: 2 bids - current top bid is Daniel

Maybe we should silent auction ourselves? People can send us money in secret, and whoever sends us the biggest amount wins! Muahaha... **scary laugh**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What? You mean to tell me when we placed bids we were actually placing an amount of MONEY? To SPEND?

Well, if that's the case, sorry to dis-a-joint ya Pepper, baby, but the D-Train has left the station!

Er... what can I say? I's a penny-pinching cheapskate.:crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
LOL! Well since Snowthers apparently thinks that I'm worth nothing :smile:p!) Daniel, you and I can be Valentines!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't say that! Oh wait a minute... I think I unwittingly said that without saying it...

Think of it this way Peps: I'm doing you a favor, I mean, after all, I'm very boring, plus I've never been on a date before, I wouldn't know what to do, and I'd probably show up in a needlepoint sweater, sweat pants, and my little jeep cap, and we'd end up sitting at the kitchen table playing Double Cranko.

Besides, I think eventually someone else, not necessarily Daniel, would've ended up out bidding me anyway. And you never specified whether or not we had to bid in American dollars, or Canadian dollars!:wink: