The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few things to address...

1 Asked it at the Creatus Maximus website... What are the three images to choose from?
2 Cover art of Piggy's clevage... Heh, that'd make this one guy I know in SLC run out and buy them all in an instant.
3 There was someone who suggested it could/should be a cover of Piggy's neckline with pearl necklace and maybe the gloved hands as well.
4 As mentioned on the CMX forum... The voting for this campaign seems to be suspect, as the totals don't really reflect the true totals of people voting.

Probably won't buy it myself... Seeing as how I can get all of TMS uncut or mostly uncut from my Canadian business partner.
Hope this helps though.

Faylo

Reaction score
I voted for number two, even though I love them all.

Personally, I would've liked if we had something like season one, with a close up on one of Piggy's dresses, a bit of pink skin/fur and a string of pearls. But eh, what can you do? :rolleyes:

EDIT: I Just got Ziffeled by The Count!

BEAR

Reaction score
If they went with the cover with the eyes/snout closeup, it would go great with the season 1 cover with Kermit's fuzzy collar. I think it would be a neat idea if each season set featured a different character like that showing whatever their trademark is. The next ones could be either of these:

Fozzie's polka dot tie or brown hat
Gonzo's nose
Rowlf's nose/eyes or maybe his paws over piano keys
Scooter's jacket
Dr. Teeth's grin with shiny gold tooth
Camilla's chicken feather pattern

But then again...it doesn't matter so much what the cover looks like, it is the content of the DVD's that truly matter, right?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, by the way...none of the Alias Season cover-art matches previous season's cover-art...so there's no garuntee that they were even planning to make them all fuzzy/close-up.

Just a little point to add.

Grover: The point added at the end of a sentence is a period. Oooh, I am so proud of me.

Beau

BEAR

Reaction score
True, Beau. True. But it ain't a bad idea.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, I agree that close-ups is a very good idea. I would be the first to vote for a Piggy-pearls, Fozzie-necktie, Gonzo-nose, Scooter-jacket, etc, but I was just airing that fact that various seasons rarely match...mainly because they wanna show off star-power on the covers as the seasons progress.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh, I agree that close-ups is a very good idea. I would be the first to vote for a Piggy-pearls, Fozzie-necktie, Gonzo-nose, Scooter-jacket, etc, but I was just airing that fact that various seasons rarely match...mainly because they wanna show off star-power on the covers as the seasons progress.

In that case how about a close up of Elton John's gapped smile?:zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
1 Asked it at the Creatus Maximus website... What are the three images to choose from?
Hey Ed, here are the three cover descripts:

1. Most of Miss Piggy, her head, ears, dress, arms, but no legs are seen.
2. Right side of Piggy's face, black dress, arms, but no legs.
3. Piggy's snout, eyes, and widdow's peak of hair.

Hope this helps!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Rowlf's nose/eyes or maybe his paws over piano keys.
That. would. be. the. best. DVD. cover. EVER!!!!!!!!! :smile: :big_grin: :excited:

Great idea buddy.

BEAR

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
That. would. be. the. best. DVD. cover. EVER!!!!!!!!! :smile: :big_grin: :excited:

Great idea buddy.

Was it the paws over piano keys one you liked or the other. That's the one I would prefer.