The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Wow... well that certainly makes up for having to wait like, 2 years for Season 2!

Although... I KNEW the cover was gonna be Fozzie... I wish it was Gonzo :concern:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, all three sets have significantly different bonus features. The first one had the secodn pilot, the pitch reel, a few promos, and Muppet Morsels on every episode. The second set had another pilot, interviews with the Muppets, and a music video. And this one has two documentaries. It'll be amazing to know what will be on the fourth season set.

But there does seem to be a pattern. Most of the features on the first set were from before the show began. The second set had the other pilot, as the first set had one, and also interviews with the Muppets. The Making of the Muppets probably has interviews (though as of now we don't know if any Muppets will be interviewed in character). And there are two documentaries. I wonder if any other documentaries will be on the next set (crossing fingers for the Jim Henson Retrospective and Of Muppets and Men...). Or maybe the enxt set wil have audio commentary.

I wonder if this new documentary is the "really cool project" that's been announced. If so, then it'd better be a really cool documentary (though many documentaries are really cool).

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Pinch me I must be dreaming ( please don't really that hurts) I can't wait to buy that!:wink: :smile:

zns

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I can't believe that it is coming out that quick. This is very good news. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I CANT WAIT....at least we wont have to wait till freckin 09 to get this.I hope Disney took a look at our post of what we want as Bouns Features! I Just wish it wasn't Fozzie.(I really don't like him.) I wonder who will be on Season 5. I HOPE IS NOT ANIMAL. Hopefully it will be the main 4 Muppets.:smile: :mad: :concern: !

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
We are nearly just over half way through the Muppet Show series when this one is released. I wonder what will happen then? Maybe DVD releases or other Muppet stuff that hasn't been available before?

I think Fozzie for season 3 is a good idea. Gonzo should be next and I think Animal will probably be on 5. The bonus features are pretty exciting. Can't wait to see what Disney manages to get for the last two box sets. I can't help but wonder why the movies were treated so badly in terms of quality and extras when they are obviously putting a lot of attention into the TMS box sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.